Donít Fix A Problem That Does Not Exist - National Park CCW
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donít Fix A Problem That Does Not Exist - National Park CCW

Donít Fix A Problem That Does Not Exist - National Park CCW

Typicle anti-gun BS. If you are going to write an article you should at least know what you are writing about. Read the comments at the bottom.

Editorials : Don?t fix a problem that does not exist

Thursday, October 23, 2008
    Donít fix a problem that does not exist

The Issue: A proposal would allow people to carry concealed weapons at some national parks and wildlife refuges.

Our Opinion: There is no need to lift the ban on concealed weapons, which has been in place for 25 years.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

So Rangers are advised to wear bullet proof vests because crime is so low? Makes perfect sense to me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Great article. Thx. I'm gonna go hug a tree, then I'm gonna hug my Beretta, and my Colt, and my rifles.

at least there are people with a brain leaving comments there... too bad the person who wrote the article has none.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    So Rangers are advised to wear bullet proof vests because crime is so low? Makes perfect sense to me.
    Not only that, but they carry guns too.

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Great article. Thx. I'm gonna go hug a tree, then I'm gonna hug my Beretta, and my Colt, and my rifles.
    I do that every day...except the tree.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

9. I find the notion that guns in the park will somehow increase violence over camping spots, etc hard to believe. In an area where there are already machetes, knives, axes, clubs, poles and rope- nobody gives a second thought to any of those items. And even if things did degenerate into violence, the presence of just hand weapons and no guns ensures that only the physically strong and/or numerous win, whether they are morally right or wrong.

This article made me laugh. Whoever wrote it has no brain. I am glad the comments on this article proved him to be a moron.

Very good point on "if the park is safe, why do rangers wear a BP vest and carry a firearm?" hmmmmm expecting the possibility of trouble?

Brady bunch clowns need to wake up and smell what they shoveling

Mass could use a wake-up call as well...not to get off topic...but it are states like my own who heavily infringe upon our rights.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Wink

You don't like trees?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast