Brave New World - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brave New World

thats what i thought no real answer. just change the subject matter to the citizenship rumors. Why would you even waste a post with that last one

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    thats what i thought no real answer. just change the subject matter to the citizenship rumors. Why would you even waste a post with that last one
    Typical democrat.... has to make SURE he gets that last word in.

typical republican NO REAL SUBSTANCE

typical republican NO REAL SUBSTANCE
    Pot/Kettle. Democrats and Republicans arguing about whose turn it is to screw things up worse. And they give us, as usual, 2 lousy choices.

Do you want to go to hell in the number 1 lane or the number 2 lane?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

you may be right nds. Its the democrats turn this time though. Anything is a better choice than bush mccain

you may be right nds. Its the democrats turn this time though. Anything is a better choice than bush mccain
    ^That's why it may well be hopeless^

Unfortunately, I have to live in this world with you all. Could Every One of You
    please wise up and quit bickering about parties? Start thinking about the Nation and its future!

I have grandchildren and I hate to think they're going to live in the world you folks are building.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

your right thats why i think its time for a new direction. bush hasn't got it done and neither will mccain.

9. Nobama will straight to hell That is the direction I will not go.

your right thats why i think its time for a new direction. bush hasn't got it done and neither will mccain.
    Are you saying that you think that Obama is headed in a 'NEW direction?'

Everything he wants to do and all he admires have been tried elsewhere in other countries. They have all failed. Let me repeat that the results were: FAIL.

What the left in the US wants is a chance to try it here--"After all, just because it never worked before doesn't mean it won't work this time, let's try it anyway."

That's not reason, logic, or common sense. It's insane faith in a failed dogma.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast