Do You Think The Second Amendment Is At Risk With The Obama-Biden Ticket? - Page 5

View Poll Results: Do you think the second amendment is at risk with the Obama-Biden ticket?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I am voting McCain-Palin

85 90.43%
  • No - I am voting Obama-Biden

9 9.57%
  • No - I am voting Obama-Biden, because I am voting 3rd party

0 0%
  • No - I am voting Obama-Biden, because I am not voting for anybody

0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think The Second Amendment Is At Risk With The Obama-Biden Ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    createdee these guys can only accept members that go along with their right wing agenda. They don't like their feathers ruffeled. People like me and you who disagree with them get called trolls, and tree huggers, and whatever else they can think of.
    Don't forget sandal wearin, dope smokin, green peace, PITA, gay rights, share the wealth, etc...

Sorry, I can't help but mess with you man.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...ct-2008-a.html

Evidence right here in our very own forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Don't forget sandal wearin, dope smokin, green peace, PITA, gay rights, share the wealth, etc...

Sorry, I can't help but mess with you man.
    You forgot pro death i.e. pro abortion.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

You forgot pro death i.e. pro abortion.
    If you ever listened to the man you would know that he is for abbortion in extreme cases. This being ovarian cancer that can cause death to a mother , is infact just cause for a right to abort sir!

Quote Originally Posted by createdeemcee View Post
    If you ever listened to the man you would know that he is for abbortion in extreme cases. This being ovarian cancer that can cause death to a mother , is infact just cause for a right to abort sir!
    Extreme cases. Like any time a woman wants one.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I am so very left-wing liberal at times and on some issues, at other times I am so very right-winged conservative on other issues. I believe that make me a middle-of-the-road nut case, n'est pas?

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    I am so very left-wing liberal at times and on some issues, at other times I am so very right-winged conservative on other issues. I believe that make me a middle-of-the-road nut case, n'est pas?
    OUI Madam

Hey JW what do you have to say to that especially the following excerpt (bold mine):

Address Gun Violence in Cities: As president, Barack Obama would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals who shouldn't have them. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast