Do You Think The Second Amendment Is At Risk With The Obama-Biden Ticket? - Page 6

View Poll Results: Do you think the second amendment is at risk with the Obama-Biden ticket?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I am voting McCain-Palin

85 90.43%
  • No - I am voting Obama-Biden

9 9.57%
  • No - I am voting Obama-Biden, because I am voting 3rd party

0 0%
  • No - I am voting Obama-Biden, because I am not voting for anybody

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Do You Think The Second Amendment Is At Risk With The Obama-Biden Ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Kool-Aid Alert!

Forum Infiltrator!

Go home and collect your welfare check from your Messiah!
    Wow, and people say liberals don't like to be disagreed with. Remarkable, isn't it, that some of us vote on the issues, rather than the party line. Of all places, I thought this forum, being so strongly constitutional, would be a place were people could discuss actual issues rather than putting forth meaningless rumors (a muslim? please, what about Rev. Wright? He can't be both a fanatical Christian and a fanatical Muslim) and calling each other names. Personally, I'm pretty offended to be called an "Infiltrator" because of how I voted. I thought I had signed up to talk about Open Carry and other gun issues. I didn't realize I had joined the republican party.

I did vote for Obama, and I'm glad he won. I think he will do a lot to help the economy, particularly for middle-class citizens like myself. Just an FYI: he's also very critical of the welfare system, particularly in those instances where multiple generations have been on welfare. He subscribes to the ideal that welfare should be a "hand up" not a "hand out." Incidentally, this was all in the first couple of chapters of his book (free at the library if you are interested).

I also voted for a republican for my state govoner's race, for a democrat and a republican for the state congressional/senate offices, and for both republicans and democrats for a variety of local offices. I voted for the individuals that I believed were most capable of doing the job, not for whomever had the right letter after their name.
    Husky Girl

I thought I had signed up to talk about Open Carry and other gun issues. I didn't realize I had joined the republican party.

It's not about the Republican Party but about our Constitutional Rights. Not all Republicans support the Constitution and not all Democrats oppose gun ownership by citizens, but you'd be more right than wrong if you made that judgment.

I think he will do a lot to help the economy, particularly for middle-class citizens like myself.
    Yet he wants to increase capital gains taxes that will farther devastate the stock market. He wants to punish the successful discouraging success and driving money and investment out of the country. He wants to do away with the "Bush Tax Cuts" which will increase taxes on everyone who pays taxes (and some who don't) and give some of those cut's back and claim them as his.

He subscribes to the ideal that welfare should be a "hand up" not a "hand out."
    He promoted "Afro-Centric" education which blames the white man for all things that have gone wrong for the black man and apparently thinks that "justice" should be carried out for that (based on the church he was a member of for over 20 years and the man who was his "religious mentor" and a member of his campaign staff until it was politically incorrect).

not for whomever had the right letter after their name.
    That's a nice sentiment but in these times it seems more a matter of the lessor of two evils or who ever promises the most, or whoever is the best liar.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Quote Originally Posted by Husky Girl View Post
    Wow, and people say liberals don't like to be disagreed with. Remarkable, isn't it, that some of us vote on the issues, rather than the party line. Of all places, I thought this forum, being so strongly constitutional, would be a place were people could discuss actual issues rather than putting forth meaningless rumors (a muslim? please, what about Rev. Wright? He can't be both a fanatical Christian and a fanatical Muslim) and calling each other names. Personally, I'm pretty offended to be called an "Infiltrator" because of how I voted. I thought I had signed up to talk about Open Carry and other gun issues. I didn't realize I had joined the republican party.

I did vote for Obama, and I'm glad he won. I think he will do a lot to help the economy, particularly for middle-class citizens like myself. Just an FYI: he's also very critical of the welfare system, particularly in those instances where multiple generations have been on welfare. He subscribes to the ideal that welfare should be a "hand up" not a "hand out." Incidentally, this was all in the first couple of chapters of his book (free at the library if you are interested).

I also voted for a republican for my state govoner's race, for a democrat and a republican for the state congressional/senate offices, and for both republicans and democrats for a variety of local offices. I voted for the individuals that I believed were most capable of doing the job, not for whomever had the right letter after their name.
    It is your right to vote as you see fit however I think you will rue the day you voted for Obama. I think the disaster that he will be will be apparent before he has been in office one year.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Husky Girl View Post

WELL...
    IF
    you had one single post in support of the second amendment or concealed carry, one might think there was a chance that you did not drink the Messiah's Kool-Aid...

Your vote for the Messiah was a vote against the second amendment AND FREEDOM in every possible sense...

Without the unabridged second amendment all others have no meaning and are unenforceable...

You can count on one hand how many main-stream democrats have a record of supporting the second amendment...

Governor Bill Richardson of New Mexico
    and Senator Jim Webb from West Virginia...

There are other fundamental issues to oppose the Messiah as the President this time around...

For starters...

• NO LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE...

• NEVER SERVED IN THE MILITARY...

• NO ECONOMIC EXPERIENCE...

• NO RECORD OF CROSSING PARTY LINES TO GET THINGS ACCOMPLISHED...

• HISTORY OF SUPPORTING GUN CONTROL (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE GLOBAL GUN BAN)

• HISTORY OF RAISING TAXES
    • RECORD OF SUPPORT OF INFANTICIDE

• SUPPORTS THE GLOBAL POVERTY TAX (WHICH NOT ONE STINKING DIME OF THIS 845 BILLION DOLLAR BS WILL GO TO ONE SINGLE AMERICAN CITIZEN AND 100% OF EVERY HOUSEHOLD IN THE U.S. REGARDLESS OF INCOME SIZE WILL BE PAYING FOR THIS BS...)
    • LIED AND OR OMITTED THE GLOBAL POVERTY TAX AND AT LEAST 4 OTHER TAXES FROM HIS TAX PLAN THAT WILL BE IMPOSED ON HOUSEHOLDS UNDER 250K (READ EVERY HOUSEHOLD)
    • WILL RAISE CAPITOL GAINS TAX FROM 15% TO 28% AGAINST THE ADVISE OF PEOPLE WHO DO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT... (WHICH COINCIDENTALLY HAS A LOT TO DO WITH WALL STREET BEING THE WORST ITS EVER BEEN FOLLOWING A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN U.S. HISTORY; EVERYBODY IS SELLING AND TAKING THEIR MONEY OFFSHORE!)

• HAS FOUND COMFORT HIS ENTIRE ADULT LIFE IN THE COMPANY OF THE MOST RADICAL PEOPLE IN OUR SOCIETY. (UNTIL IT WAS POLITICALLY INCONVENIENT TO DO SO)
    • SUPPORTS AMNESTY, SOCIAL SECURITY, HEALTH CARE AND DRIVERS LICENSES FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    • IS NOT A U.S. CITIZEN AND IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO BECOME PRESIDENT (CASE IN POINT; SCOTUS HAS ORDERED A RESPONSE FROM THE MESSIAH!), HIS OWN FAMILY SAYS THEY WERE PRESENT AT HIS BIRTH IN KENYA... Obama Crimes IF he is a citizen, why did he hire a team of lawyers to prevent him from being forced to prove his citizenship?
    • LESS THEN 24 HOURS AFTER GOVERNOR PALIN WAS SELECTED AS V.P. A TEAM OF 30 OBAMA LAWYERS LANDED IN WASCILLA, ALASKA
    • THE MAJORITY OF THE MEDIA GAVE OBAMA A FREE PASS ON EVERYTHING...
    • LIED ABOUT HIS SUPPORT OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT

I VOTED FOR FREEDOM, THIS TIME AROUND THE BEST REPRESENTATION OF FREEDOM THAT COULD BEAT THE MESSIAH AND THE BLOW HARD PUPPET MASTER (WHOM WROTE THE LARGEST GUN BAN IN HISTORY; AKA THE CLINTON BAN) WAS MCCAIN-PALIN...

AND THAT FREEDOM JUST HAPPENED TO HAVE REPUBLICAN NEXT TO IT...

AND...
    NRA-ILA :: "Yes We Can . . . Ban Guns"--Obama Announces Gun Ban Agenda Before The Final Vote Count Is In

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    It is your right to vote as you see fit however I think you will rue the day you voted for Obama. I think the disaster that he will be will be apparent before he has been in office one year.
    I am betting 1st quarter 2009...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I am betting 1st quarter 2009...
    You are probably right. I was just giving him a slight benefit of the doubt as to how fast he rams his Marxist agenda down our throat.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456