Cuba.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cuba....

Errr, kinda like the post N R A. Is this a fact or one of those aluminum hat things? They really that interconnect?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by MI .45 View Post
    And the farmer has 100% of the cost, risk, and labor.
    Only in a capitalist system. In a social democracy the state has an interest in the cow & provides subsidies for feed and care of the cow. Part of that 60% the state takes that comes back to the farmer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using USA Carry mobile app

I wonder, since we are normalizing relations with Cuba, will the Cubans re-connect the water supply to Gitmo? Or, will Obama, as a parting shot at the Republicans, withdraw all of our military from there so the Cubans could offer it to Russia for an installation in this hemisphere? Gee, this is so exciting, so many possibilities that could arise to our detriment. Obama is definitely looking out for our welfare by enabling all potential aggressors to get in range of our shores. Or, Obama is possibly feathering his own nest in hopes that the Cubans will let him reside there after he leaves office. I don't think the Hollywood types will want him living out there with them. All of their azz kissing will have gone for naught and he will be a pariah to them just as the rest of us. Rest assured, Obama is not through yet and there is no telling how much more damage he will do to us!

Attachment 13288

I just wonder, how soon are all the Cubans in Miami going back to Cuba?
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Only in a capitalist system. In a social democracy the state has an interest in the cow & provides subsidies for feed and care of the cow. Part of that 60% the state takes that comes back to the farmer.
    Not really, the EU has a direct payment to farmers system much like the US. If a dairy farmer receives subsidy he may or may not put the money into his herd.

The common agricultural policy (CAP) and agriculture in Europe ? frequently asked questions -

The EU also struggles with the unintended consequences of supporting their farmers at the expense of the undeveloped world - same as here in the US.

https://ideas.repec.org/p/iis/dispap/iiisdp454.html

Help and intervention for one group may very much affect another.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

I want to go to Cuba and buy a 59 Cadillac convertible. The place is a time machine for old cars.

Joshuawak Guest

dating ukraine ladies

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123