Now This is Just PATHETIC!

Thread: Now This is Just PATHETIC!

Now This is Just PATHETIC!

Check out what I found on CL. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/rid/898972360.html I wonder what this chump looks like. Let's all send him a bunch of emails requesting rides from weird places, so he'll burn a bunch of gas and go on a helluva lotta wild goose chases.

FREE RIDE for DEMS (Kailua/Lanikai)

Reply to: [email protected] [?]
    Date: 2008-10-29, 7:46PM HST

If you are voting for Barack and need a ride to your polling station. Email me an approximate time and your polling site. I am a self-employed responsible husband and father who just wants to make sure that those who are voting for Barack can get to the polls.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 898972360

gf
    Last edited by Glock Fan; 10-30-2008 at 02:29 AM. Reason: added link to original posting
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

You should email him and get a ride. He won't know the truth. It would save your money too.
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by abock33 View Post
    You should email him and get a ride. He won't know the truth. It would save your money too.
    If he is for Obama the truth does not matter anyway to him.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Check out what I found on CL. FREE RIDE for DEMS I wonder what this chump looks like. Let's all send him a bunch of emails requesting rides from weird places, so he'll burn a bunch of gas and go on a helluva lotta wild goose chases.

FREE RIDE for DEMS (Kailua/Lanikai)

Reply to: [email protected] [?]
    Date: 2008-10-29, 7:46PM HST

If you are voting for Barack and need a ride to your polling station. Email me an approximate time and your polling site. I am a self-employed responsible husband and father who just wants to make sure that those who are voting for Barack can get to the polls.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 898972360

gf
    It seems clear that you are joking, but after reading the "Making stuff up thread" -- I just want to say that I'm pretty sure what you're advocating here is illegal. Maybe it's election fraud or tampering with an election -- I'm not quite sure. Interesting topic though.

I think this is a great service to any community. It should be a public service. Both party's should utilze this idea. Everyone has a right to vote but may not be able to get there so why not help them. Help the needy.

7. Quote Originally Posted by abock33 View Post
    What's to stop a person from "changing his mind" at the last minute? :D

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChick View Post
    It seems clear that you are joking, but after reading the "Making stuff up thread" -- I just want to say that I'm pretty sure what you're advocating here is illegal. Maybe it's election fraud or tampering with an election -- I'm not quite sure. Interesting topic though.

Click the link to the ad, it does exist. I did send an email, but got a response from a female by the name of "Christine Gibson". Doesn't sound like the name of a "father" by any means. I guess this guy wants to "flip flop" just like obama. Typical "bait and switch" situation.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    I think this is a great service to any community. It should be a public service. Both party's should utilze this idea. Everyone has a right to vote but may not be able to get there so why not help them. Help the needy.
    Vote absentee, good for you and me!
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics