Manipulation of The Masses
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manipulation of The Masses

Manipulation of The Masses

Scary how easily the minds of the masses have been manipulated by the mainstream media and the Obama machine. Folks think long and hard before you make your choice on November 4th! Our very foundation is being threatened in this country!! Please read the following article and share with friends and family!

Yes, Barack Obama really is a Manchurian candidate

Great read and right on the money. Evil has griped this nation and we may be about to elect what I believe will prove to be the worst President we have ever had. Those that vote for him will get what they deserve. For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: Hosea 8:7. The rest of us will suffer along with them.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Great read and right on the money. Evil has griped this nation and we may be about to elect what I believe will prove to be the worst President we have ever had. Those that vote for him will get what they deserve. For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: Hosea 8:7. The rest of us will suffer along with them.
    Unfortunately you are correct!

Good article that makes good points. Nevertheless, the alternative isn't much better.

"Why are so many of us eager to turn our nation, the greatest and noblest on earth, over to an angry-at-America, hardcore left-wing "change agent" who will..."

This is a bunch of crap. Obama is not angry at america. He is hear to help. This is stupid.

"Obama sat in the church pews for 20 years listening to and absorbing the anti-American, racist, hate-filled sermons of Rev. Jeremiah Wright..."

The media takes incerpts from a church service and says thats what a candidate has listened to for 20 years. Thats good.

This article should be burned. Blah blah blah. I get so sick of this nonsense

I don't care if the media took "incerpts from a church service". If my pastor went off on a rant even once, he'd find an empty congregation at his next service.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    "Why are so many of us eager to turn our nation, the greatest and noblest on earth, over to an angry-at-America, hardcore left-wing "change agent" who will..."

This is a bunch of crap. Obama is not angry at america. He is hear to help. This is stupid.

"Obama sat in the church pews for 20 years listening to and absorbing the anti-American, racist, hate-filled sermons of Rev. Jeremiah Wright..."

The media takes incerpts from a church service and says thats what a candidate has listened to for 20 years. Thats good.

This article should be burned. Blah blah blah. I get so sick of this nonsense
    I had a feeling toilet would react harshly to this one. What a dumb kid! So blind! He is one of those people the article speaks of and the truth hurts and that is why it angers him. He just proved to me how right on the author is. Toilet sees Obama as a "rock star" or "savior" and follows him blindly asking who is better than Obama? He believes that the Republicans are solely responsible for the economic collapse. Obviously he has not done enough homework or he closed his mind long ago. I don't think Toilet's pre-frontal cortex has finished developing yet.
    Last edited by Glockster20; 10-31-2008 at 11:52 AM.

Not a savior or rock star just who i think will do the better job at president. My opinion thats all. I always get accused of being the kid on this site even though you cop guy throw out toilet and immature comments. Thats real adult like. Obviously you are not mature enough to handle other opinons. At least i can admit that there are some good and bad to both candidates.

Why don't you guys post issue arguments instead of some article a dude wrote. Throw up some issue attacks other than negative personal attacks. Its the same old fear and smear style politics the "Grand Ol Party" knows.

Handle other opinions I can. It's the stupidity that bothers me.

Well you should keep your calling people stupid and dumb to yourself. Just express your views with out personally attacking me. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast