Preparing for civil unrest - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Preparing for civil unrest

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    I'm worried about violence. I expect there will be problems is Obama wins in those cities/neighborhoods where they riot when their local team WINS.

If Obama loses I'm worried about much more widespread violence. Unfortunately, I work in an unarmed victim zone and will be left defenseless if I go to work the day after the election. I'm seriously considering taking Wednesday off...
    You might want to take the next four years off.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    You might want to take the next four years off.
    Oh, I want to, I want to. If only those 'alternative reality' stories were true and I could slip off to one where people aren't stupid. Then we'd never even have this ridiculous situation.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

boyzoi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I have yet to see anyone say what is going on that gives them reason to believe that there will be rioting, especially since none of this doom and gloom stuff has happened after any previous election.
    Tatt......there have been signs all throughout this cycle. 95% of black voters voting for nobama say it is for no other reason than he is black. thats pure unadulterated racism....those people with that kind of mind-set will need no reason other than him losing to scream racism and begin the dance. I've been through a few riots and there never was a good reason ever to take it to the riot level, but they did. nobama and the press have stopped any questioning of him about anything citing racism....ask about Ayers, youre a racist, ask about his father youre not only a racist but you hate muslims ask about Wright...you get the idea....the list is long. People who want to start something look at that as support by default for their positions. its all they will need. it is not just in this country either, it is world wide. Friends of mine in Australia keep in touch about the level of violence by muslims against Ozies and the police do nothing, how long do you think they will take it? Germany is the same way and friends in France say the air is thick.. Globally we are ripe for some very extreme problems. Russia wants to lock up all natural gas with a cartel; that means they can turn it OFF anytime they want and leave Europe dark and cold. Iran and Israel....there are just too many things happening all at once to say, oh that cant happen and if this election isnt one that could set it off here, I dont know what is. these last skinheads are a good example, there will be more and it could very well be from inside as much as outside...
    anyway......you know the old saying, an ounce of prevention......

Quote Originally Posted by boyzoi View Post
    Tatt......there have been signs all throughout this cycle. 95% of black voters voting for nobama say it is for no other reason than he is black. thats pure unadulterated racism....those people with that kind of mind-set will need no reason other than him losing to scream racism and begin the dance. I've been through a few riots and there never was a good reason ever to take it to the riot level, but they did. nobama and the press have stopped any questioning of him about anything citing racism....ask about Ayers, youre a racist, ask about his father youre not only a racist but you hate muslims ask about Wright...you get the idea....the list is long. People who want to start something look at that as support by default for their positions. its all they will need. it is not just in this country either, it is world wide. Friends of mine in Australia keep in touch about the level of violence by muslims against Ozies and the police do nothing, how long do you think they will take it? Germany is the same way and friends in France say the air is thick.. Globally we are ripe for some very extreme problems. Russia wants to lock up all natural gas with a cartel; that means they can turn it OFF anytime they want and leave Europe dark and cold. Iran and Israel....there are just too many things happening all at once to say, oh that cant happen and if this election isnt one that could set it off here, I dont know what is. these last skinheads are a good example, there will be more and it could very well be from inside as much as outside...
    anyway......you know the old saying, an ounce of prevention......

Very good points. Also for those of use that believe scripture the New testament has a lot to day about the times we may be living in. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 Timothy 2:3
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Police agencies in several large metropolitan areas are preparing for civil unrest during the post election hours. This may present a problem or two for many law abiding folks but I for one am concerned that if there be riots...they may become uncontainable and AMERICA may become the subject of evening news broadcasts for other nations further spreading our embarrassment and helping the Powers that be to shove a Martial Law suspending all constitutional rights during a time of National Emergency and an absoluteGun Control agenda down the throats of people who do not need it to contain the one percent that need to be dealt with far more severely than our liberal courts will ever dream of.

This being said, I am literally praying that the knucklehead factor is kept to a minimum. After seeing the reaction in Philly for the post world series (and they won)! Wait until the extremists from one side or the other lose in what looks to be the closest election in American History on Tues.

I hope and pray I am wrong!
    Some NAACP folks and others have already been quoted in The WSJ and other rags that it would "be a shame if Barak Obama doesn't win. We wouldn't want to see riots like those we had in LA after Rodney King verdict." Seems to me they are already making the excuse that it will be ok if riots break out because their guy was "supposed" to win. I'm praying for the best and prepared for the worst.

Surfcc

Bust out the riot gear, because this guy's gonna lose. If not by the final vote count then by SCOTUS decision. Either way, he's gonna lose.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

8. As much as I hate to say it I really don't think the election will be close.. I think it will be a landslide for Obama.. So I don't think we will see the unrest that all are worried about.. Back in the sixties the black leaders said if you can't bet them out populate them, then you are the majority.. Guess what .. they did....

But after all is said and done I say again -- it is not Obama you need to worry about it is his wife....

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc and his Glock View Post
    As much as I hate to say it I really don't think the election will be close.. I think it will be a landslide for Obama.. So I don't think we will see the unrest that all are worried about.. Back in the sixties the black leaders said if you can't bet them out populate them, then you are the majority.. Guess what .. they did....

But after all is said and done I say again -- it is not Obama you need to worry about it is his wife....
    That just means the civil unrest will be called "celebratory outbursts" instead of riots

10. Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    That just means the civil unrest will be called "celebratory outbursts" instead of riots
    Good point.. you may be right !!!!

Even if he does win they will use that as an excuse to fight and retaliate against us. Plus they will not be prosecuted. We will. Remember he believes in just like the Muslims do that they need to separate themselves from everyone else and run things the way they want to and the rest of us are wrong and need to be dealt with. That is an actual fact i just can't remember the right term for the belief but it is coming.
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast