Preparing for civil unrest - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Preparing for civil unrest

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Civil Unrest either way

    Quote Originally Posted by redboneshadow View Post
    Even if he does win they will use that as an excuse to fight and retaliate against us. Plus they will not be prosecuted. We will. Remember he believes in just like the Muslims do that they need to separate themselves from everyone else and run things the way they want to and the rest of us are wrong and need to be dealt with. That is an actual fact i just can't remember the right term for the belief but it is coming.
    Did every body brush up on Islamic law??? It speaks very clearly of being Ruthless to the Infidel If things go badly in my neck of the woods their will be scores of self defense shootings under FLA (Freakin Lower Alabama) law.

    As for me I'll be shopping at Rednecks-R-Us and Wally world for more ammo and a few more sharp pointy cuttin' thingies
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  2.   
  3. #22
    Or racial hatred may just be a passing fad in today's USA, NOT!
    Racism will always exist in every enclave, someone will hate someone for thier shoes, or clothes they have on thier back. Theres always a dad telling a 5 year old about another race being belittled because they arent what he is. Obama could be david duke and I , and most of the country will vote for him. Its his swagger that mccain cannot compare to, and when it comes to possible death of this guy, its not unattainable, but the secret service is a beast within itself. More racially mixed than any kennedy squad could ever be. that being said they will keep him safer. He will be fine and run atleast one successful term to help us out.

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by createdeemcee View Post
    Racism will always exist in every enclave, someone will hate someone for thier shoes, or clothes they have on thier back. Theres always a dad telling a 5 year old about another race being belittled because they arent what he is. Obama could be david duke and I , and most of the country will vote for him. Its his swagger that mccain cannot compare to, and when it comes to possible death of this guy, its not unattainable, but the secret service is a beast within itself. More racially mixed than any kennedy squad could ever be. that being said they will keep him safer. He will be fine and run atleast one successful term to help us out.
    Hitler had a certain swagger also.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,669
    Here where I live (a mostly black city), there wasn't much of what I would call civil unrest. People set off fireworks and shot off their guns. I sorta resembled New Year's Eve.

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    112

    Civil unrest

    In Seattle in my neighborhood there were shots fired calls on the radio, roving gangs reported armed walking the streets, One guy was going around breaking people's windows out of their houses, Several fights broke out.
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

  7. Quote Originally Posted by redboneshadow View Post
    In Seattle in my neighborhood there were shots fired calls on the radio, roving gangs reported armed walking the streets, One guy was going around breaking people's windows out of their houses, Several fights broke out.
    Really -- I saw nothing on any news about any roving gangs etc..

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kalifornia & Idaho
    Posts
    1,052
    Really -- I saw nothing on any news about any roving gangs etc..
    I saw nothing in the MSM about Muslims dancing in the streets in Washington State after 9-11 but it happened. Do you honestly think the MSM reports the politically incorrect news?
    Maybejim

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

    What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,669
    Quote Originally Posted by maybejim View Post
    I saw nothing in the MSM about Muslims dancing in the streets in Washington State after 9-11 but it happened. Do you honestly think the MSM reports the politically incorrect news?
    That's because it didn't happen in Washington State. It happened in middle eastern countries.

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kalifornia & Idaho
    Posts
    1,052
    That's because it didn't happen in Washington State. It happened in middle eastern countries.
    Ignorance is bliss I suppose.
    Maybejim

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

    What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kalifornia & Idaho
    Posts
    1,052

    Mistake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I got your number... you are a forum infiltrator and Messiah kool-aid drinker...

    go home and collect your welfare check and bow down before your lord and master... Barack Hussein Obama...
    I think you have some kind of a mistake here if you are referring to me.
    Last edited by maybejim; 11-08-2008 at 01:02 AM.
    Maybejim

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

    What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast