Delaware Denies Gun Sale Due To Age And Gender - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delaware Denies Gun Sale Due To Age And Gender

The original post didn't say what caliber but I found another saying it was a .22 and goes into a little more depth.

Gun purchase glitch raises questions | delawareonline | The News Journal

I think that someone owes this young lady an apology

This is more of an outrage than Illinois gun law. I hope she sues, wins and has enough to put her grand-kids through college at Yale.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

4. It was a .22 and because she was female had never purchased a gun before, they were afraid she be a danger to herself or her family. "He was concerned that never having bought a gun before, why would she want one now, at 81?" Like it's any of their business.

What next? Taking guns away past a certain age?
    Last edited by 1911codger; 11-01-2008 at 09:39 PM.
    If you need a helping hand, look down your arm.--my Uncle Phil

Dumb question maybe, how would one go about changing DE from a "may issue" to a "shall issue" for carried concealed?

Quote Originally Posted by ojos View Post
    Dumb question maybe, how would one go about changing DE from a "may issue" to a "shall issue" for carried concealed?
    Not a dumb question but extremely difficult. You would have to find a state representative that would sponsor a bill doing so. It would then have to go through the drawn out law making process. If you have a grass roots organization they may be able to help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12