Obama On Concealed Carry

Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Any questions?

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!

4. ladies and gentlemen, this is how freedom dies, to thunderous applause from people who do not truly understand.

5. What is wrong with people. Why are they afraid of out weapons? Oh wait my tag line explains it.

Sigmund Freud:
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. "
    Last edited by lukem; 11-01-2008 at 09:03 AM.

6. so your tag.... thats california right then?

so many people support the guy who outright shows that he wants our freedoms gone... I don't get it.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

8. its called celebritysm, its like electing lindsay lohan, she flashes they elect. same concept here, its more, look at the shiny object, and dont use your brain

9. Beads on a blanket. A few cheap mirrors. Some colorful ribbons. The mountain men understood.

Obama is a very carismatic speaker like Adolf Hitler who rallied suport with great speaches it is a shame the two never had a chance to meet or opress the masses together
    "When you care enough to send the best... Shoot a .45"

Being born after WWII, those like me read about Hitler and the crowds flocking at his feet, just to hear him talk. AND, they believed him. We don't understand how that could happen. People aren't that stupid.

AND NOW... we CAN see that happening for ourselves. We have a modern day Hitler who has crowds of people flocking to him and believing him, believing he is going to "fix" everything.

Don't those people read stuff other than what he wants them to read? It appears not. He is tied in with so many evil people and his "followers" DON'T care. He did it (whatever it may have been), but it is okay. Not okay for anyone else to do whatever he did, but fine for him to do it.

I never thought we had so many foolish, ignorant people in the USA, but just watching TV and the Internet PROVES there are.

Who might that charismatic speaker be? One who can speak no evil? He is like the Pied Piper, as if people can't resist him and the words he speaks.

A bad time, a very bad time for America and us, her people who DON'T believe in him or his words.

May God protect us from him and his followers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast