Gun Dealers Worried as Nov 4 Approaches - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun Dealers Worried as Nov 4 Approaches

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Yes things are not looking to good for big MC. But lets face it even if OBAMA does take office we will still have a good 6 to 7 months to stock up before he could get any real bills/laws changed. Let also face the fact that we all know a new AWB is coming. Lets just hope that he stops with that and does not try and play god and ban every other gun. Like he has said he will try and do. We also know he will be softer when it comes to using the military. You can count on the fact that he lend a helping hand to the middle eastern country's. Lets just hope he does not try and make us all convert to Islam..
    Things are actually looking pretty good for McCain. Don't let the lefties get us down, go vote on Tuesday.
    John - KJ4NSE
    Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | ARRL
    Why would God invent something like whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

3. Gun Dealers

To quote the Addams Family Values film, "Be afraid, be very afraid."
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

If Obama gets into office. He will start what at the end of Jan. From there i have been told it will take about 6 months for him to pass a bill or even get one going. Most of us will be getting our income tax around the time he gets into office. So you will have some money to get a toy before the laws change. IF he gets in the BIG MC is picking up ground fast. But i don't know if it's enough at this point. I can only hope... We will have some idea tomorrow night.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12