Gun Dealers Worried as Nov 4 Approaches
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Gun Dealers Worried as Nov 4 Approaches

  1. #1

    Gun Dealers Worried as Nov 4 Approaches

    From the Lowell Sun in Lowell, MA. Gun Store Owners are worried about a possible Obama Presidency. I think we should all be worried about it! An Obama presidency will mean stricter laws on LAW ABIDING citizens and not criminals. It will also impact consumers through even higher prices for ammo and guns!

    Obama has firearm sellers worried - Lowell Sun Online

  2.   
  3. #2
    For the past few days many dealers have been happy that gun sales are UP, now they are bitching ?


    If McCain wins, Mitt Romney is slated for a spot in his administration.
    You do know who Mitt Romney is and what he did to mass gun owners right ?

    Some of the states with the worst gun laws (restrictive) were/are run by Republican Governors ( MASS/CALI)
    also I believe I read somewhere yesterday that the AWB bill being re-introduced, were introduced and co-sponsored by Republicans

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by LeavingMass View Post
    For the past few days many dealers have been happy that gun sales are UP, now they are bitching ?


    If McCain wins, Mitt Romney is slated for a spot in his administration.
    You do know who Mitt Romney is and what he did to mass gun owners right ?

    Some of the states with the worst gun laws (restrictive) were/are run by Republican Governors ( MASS/CALI)
    also I believe I read somewhere yesterday that the AWB bill being re-introduced, were introduced and co-sponsored by Republicans

    You can add PRHI to the list. Our Governor is the first Republican in decades. As for PRCA, he's not really a Republican. Only reason he ran as a Republican was to get a party nomination. He didn't want to go the "Jessee Ventura" route. Look at the way the guy thinks and his legislation. Much closer to being a Democrat than a Republican.



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  5. #4
    They have plenty to worry as do we all.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by LeavingMass View Post
    For the past few days many dealers have been happy that gun sales are UP, now they are bitching ?


    If McCain wins, Mitt Romney is slated for a spot in his administration.
    You do know who Mitt Romney is and what he did to mass gun owners right ?

    Some of the states with the worst gun laws (restrictive) were/are run by Republican Governors ( MASS/CALI)
    also I believe I read somewhere yesterday that the AWB bill being re-introduced, were introduced and co-sponsored by Republicans
    The article cleary states that while gun sales are up, it is due to the FACT that an Obama Administration is imminent. People see it coming and they are scrambling to get grandfathered before their 2A rights erode further. Short term success does not correlate to long term sustainability. FYI- Mitt Romney is actually responsible for signing legislation that allowed certain classes of misdemeanor offenders in MA to RETAIN their Class A LTC and in case after case, restored. (i.e. First time OUI offenders) Romney has never been considered an enemy of the 2A. By the way, have you Left Mass yet?

    Liberals are much like a nasty Nor'easter. They both blow hard, produce a nice swell....all the while eroding the beachead!

    Surfcc

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,437
    I stopped in at a local store the other day and their supply room was literally stacked to the ceiling with orders, "because of the upcoming election". People are justifiably worried about how Obama is going to feed the Second Amendment through a wood chipper, and they're buying up firearms accordingly.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    I don't blame them. I too am on a firearm buying spree!!

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    .... Short term success does not correlate to long term sustainability. FYI- Mitt Romney is actually responsible for signing legislation that allowed certain classes of misdemeanor offenders in MA to RETAIN their Class A LTC and in case after case, restored. (i.e. First time OUI offenders) Romney has never been considered an enemy of the 2A. By the way, have you Left Mass yet?....
    Just because you're fortunate to live somewhere in Massa-chusetts where your CLEO maybe pro 2A doesn't mean squat.

    Pray that your chief don't leave and you get an anti

    You've got to be joking about your Romney comment, obviously you're not educated on his history, and I'm not gonna waste time doing it.

    Any chief, can deny at his/her discretion any subject applying for an LTC if he or she has an OUI. Thats FACTS!!!

    You need to read up on your mass laws, although law enforcements follow them as they pick-and-choose, and go join GOAL.org

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by LeavingMass View Post
    Just because you're fortunate to live somewhere in Massa-chusetts where your CLEO maybe pro 2A doesn't mean squat.

    Pray that your chief don't leave and you get an anti

    You've got to be joking about your Romney comment, obviously you're not educated on his history, and I'm not gonna waste time doing it.

    Any chief, can deny at his/her discretion any subject applying for an LTC if he or she has an OUI. Thats FACTS!!!

    You need to read up on your mass laws, although law enforcements follow them as they pick-and-choose, and go join GOAL.org
    I'm not all that familiar with MA laws, but don't most of the rigid gun laws predate Governor Romney?
    John - KJ4NSE
    Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | ARRL
    Why would God invent something like whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

  11. #10
    Yes things are not looking to good for big MC. But lets face it even if OBAMA does take office we will still have a good 6 to 7 months to stock up before he could get any real bills/laws changed. Let also face the fact that we all know a new AWB is coming. Lets just hope that he stops with that and does not try and play god and ban every other gun. Like he has said he will try and do. We also know he will be softer when it comes to using the military. You can count on the fact that he lend a helping hand to the middle eastern country's. Lets just hope he does not try and make us all convert to Islam..

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast