Obama's Birth Certificate - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama's Birth Certificate

Wait! Obama lies? This can't be true. Surely the worlds new messiah would not lie. Please everybody just relax and kneel to him.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I am not an Obama supporter, however, look at the dates on these things. All are "4 months ago" when they were posted to their respective areas. Don't you think if the citizenship was an issue the republicans would already have raised the question? Even Snopes has disproved much of this question. It's time now to stay attuned to what the future may bring. To be prepared to deluge our reps with letters when required and keep reminding them of what happened before when they voted in 2A restrictive legislature. Let's keep up the fight but let's do it in a way that won't degrade our position.

They are not "all" 4 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I am not an Obama supporter, however, look at the dates on these things. All are "4 months ago" when they were posted to their respective areas. Don't you think if the citizenship was an issue the republicans would already have raised the question? Even Snopes has disproved much of this question. It's time now to stay attuned to what the future may bring. To be prepared to deluge our reps with letters when required and keep reminding them of what happened before when they voted in 2A restrictive legislature. Let's keep up the fight but let's do it in a way that won't degrade our position.
    Many of them are dated in the day or two after the elections.

In a legitimate counter point,

Supreme Court Justice Souter: Obama must present to the Court an authentic birth certificate by Dec 1 [Update: Or maybe not]
    November 7th, 2008· Posted by Velvet Hammer · 4 Comments ·

Wow You could of knocked me over with a feather. Extremely anxious to see how this pans out.

obama-birth-cert-wanted-poster.jpg

If The Supreme Court Decides…?

At this point, Supreme Court Justice David Souter’s Clerk informed Philip J. Berg, the lawyer who brought the case against Obama, that his petition for an injunction to stay the November 4th election was denied, but the Clerk also required the defendants to respond to the Writ of Certiorari (which requires the concurrence of four Justices) by December 1. At that time, Mr. Obama must present to the Court an authentic birth certificate, after which Mr. Berg will respond.

If Obama fails to do that, it is sure to inspire the skepticism of the Justices, who are unaccustomed to being defied. They will have to decide what to do about a president-elect who refuses to prove his natural-born citizenship.

“I can see a unanimous Court (en banc) decertifying the election if Obama refuses to produce his birth certificate,” says Raymond S. Kraft, an attorney and writer. “They cannot do otherwise without abandoning all credibility as guardians of the Constitution. Even the most liberal justices, however loathe they may to do this, still consider themselves guardians of the Constitution. The Court is very jealous of its power - even over presidents, even over presidents-elect.”

Also remember that on December 13, the Electoral College meets to casts its votes. If it has been determined that Mr. Obama is an illegal alien and therefore ineligible to become President of the United States, the Electors will be duty-bound to honor the Constitution.

This is as serious as it gets! There is a time-line for action that must be met! I am very much a rule of law type guy and this is the Law interpretation that Glockfan eluded to. Lets see what happens.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

This is exactly the kind of coverup and misinformation we've come to expect from the Obama camp. Not unusual at all.

However, if this does pan out as valid - and he's not allowed to be President, after having gathered a winning majority of electoral votes - then TSHTF is going to take on a whole new meaning. Load all your guns and hide in the nearest closet, because things will get rough at that point.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

It will never be ruled on.

However, if this does pan out as valid - and he's not allowed to be President, after having gathered a winning majority of electoral votes - then TSHTF is going to take on a whole new meaning. Load all your guns and hide in the nearest closet, because things will get rough at that point.
    That's exactly why there will never be a ruling on this no matter what the facts and the truth of the matter.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Lord knows I don't want Obama as president, but I have to throw in my 2 cents here.

The term "Natural Born Citizen" is quite vague and open to interpretation. That doesn't help and now that the political system is damn near completely top loaded with democrats, getting an interpretation favorable to the Republicans is far from likely. Besides, I can't see one of the two mainstream parties putting up a candidate to push their agenda without first making sure there aren't any serious fundamental flaws with their electability. That's just too stupid.

Also, the near the same charges of ineligability have been leveled at McCain for being born in the Panama Canal Zone. Though, in his case, the law is very clear about the citizenship criteria and he met them.

All in all, it seems unlikely that the citizen ship issue will pan out favorably for the Republicans, but I do think it's a bit fishy that he didn't make his actual birth certificate available and not just a scanned image.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12