The NWO Combat Team.

View Poll Results: Your thoughts on the 'Consequence Management Response Force'?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • This unit is a benefit to the internal & national security of this nation.

2 6.67%
  • This unit is illegal per the Posse Comitatus Act, & as such loses ALL legal authority.

14 46.67%
  • This unit must be constrained to humanitarian acts/missions only.

1 3.33%
  • If you break any laws then U get what U deserve c/o armed LEO's or Active-duty soldiers.

0 0%
  • This sounds too much like the Gestapo or the KGB in BDU's.

14 46.67%
  • The military is not trained to treat humans as LEO' do.

5 16.67%
  • LEO's will need this unit if civil order breaks down they will need the extra firepower.

1 3.33%
  • A domestic military unit is a good way to reduce troops from war-zones.

1 3.33%
  • They must guard our borders and ports/airports, not police our cities or lands.

5 16.67%
  • This is the start of 'changes'; the 1st wave of Novus Ordo Seclorum run by our next CiC.

8 26.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The NWO Combat Team.

Question The NWO Combat Team.

X-posted into another thread, closed-out input.
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 12-16-2008 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Closing post.

I have long felt that our military could/should be used to secure our borders. After all we are dealing with an international threat from outside our borders.
    Nor would I disagree with using them for humanitarian aid in the event of a natural disaster.
    However, soldiers are not cops. Their mission is completely different than that of law enforcement and their use in such a role would be criminal, if not disasterous.

NO. Nine.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post
    I have long felt that our military could/should be used to secure our borders. After all we are dealing with an international threat from outside our borders.
    Nor would I disagree with using them for humanitarian aid in the event of a natural disaster.
    However, soldiers are not cops. Their mission is completely different than that of law enforcement and their use in such a role would be criminal, if not disasterous.
    Troops assigned to border patrol is a good thing. Troops assigned to patrol our neighborhoods is a bad thing. Troops working natural disasters should be National Guard (already under the Governor's authority anyway) or a re-vamp of pre-Homeland Security FEMA, not US DOD forces.

boyzoi Guest
    we certainly do live in strange times. the world as a whole is prime for this type of action and I do beleive the military is preparing for it. I hope that people in this country will open their eyes to the reality of this and why it is not only possible but probable. I for one, though not a huge fan of W, do beleive, that he has by the things he implemented, helped stop a 2nd or 3rd outward attack on our country. I also beleive that as we go forward it is not likely that another 9/11 will be the method used; instead it will be multiple attacks from inside using cells currently in place. call me crazy..

There are those who would say that putting troops on the border is militarizing the border. So what? If that's what it takes to keep out the people who aren't supposed to be here, then let's do it. After, protecting our homeland is what they're supposed to be doing, correct?

securing the border is one thing.

we have LE to patrol the neighborhoods. i believe this is a insidious plot to no good. and very few a bitching about it. they will call it homeland security while they kill you rape your wives and daughters and take your guns for the good of the people. this is atest to see if people will go for it. timeto raise hell. stand up and be a american or live with a boot in your throat.

Iraq is a laboratory for America.
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.

This is what the National Guard is for, and what they would be doing, if they weren't busy in Iraq. We really seem to have our priorities misaligned here.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    Wrong answer my friend, the NG is a State asset, this outfit has 1 set of rules for every state and the jurisdiction to persecute them in all 50 states and prolly beyond.
    I do agree it should be state NG's but the answer will come back:
    "Well what if an a-Q terroist cell drives from WA to OR when the OR NG are deployed to Iraq? Or just steps over any state line? Gotcha!!!!
    This is a NWO shock troop force cloaked as a reaction force to repel invaders and help out after disasters, multi-tasked unit of very war hardened desensitized shock troops. Or maybe I have it all bass-ackwards?

C-L
    The border states can run their own border control using their own NG units. Maybe they could get regulars to reinforce, or get extra federal money to raise extra NGs, but the NGs are historically used for internal duty and they should be the spearhead.

If the Feds want to use regular army units to guard the border as a united front, then that's fine - but that should be set up as a specific thing. Their role should be explicitly defined, and keep it narrowed down to that. Actually, I think the military would be much better off working here, than some Crapistan country on the other side of the globe - their job is to defend us, after all.

As for chasing Qaeda all over the country, in a domestic sense that's really the job of the FBI, which has been doing that so far. The cells mostly operate independently, so although they're "global" in nature, it's not as if they literally have to track a single group of 10,000 people all over the world.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast