This thing is not over !!!

Thread: This thing is not over !!!

Talking This thing is not over !!!

Freindly reminder VOTE! This election is far from over no matter what the media tells us.

I'll be voting. Another suggestion--take your kids with you if it's possible. (I'm not advocating making them stand in 7 hour long lines or anything like that.) If you can't take them, at least wear the "I voted" sticker home. Let them see that participating in our government is important to you. Tell them who you voted for and WHY. I wait until mine are out of school to vote so they can come with me. They get stickers, too, and it invites good conversation about our nation.

My wife and I will vote. I know my son will vote and my daughter and son in law already voted. Do not give up. We can still stop the Obama Marxist train.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

My wife and I will be casting our vote early tomorrow morning. Hint, it won't be for Obama.

6. This thing

What we really need is a photo of John McCain holding up a newspaper with the headline,"Obama Defeats McCain." ala Harry Truman and the Dewey headline.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

My wife and I are voting first thing in the morning. I may go out of state and vote a few more times.

I also predict that there will be a good outcome with the election. McCain by 3+%...
    Last edited by Red Hat; 11-03-2008 at 06:36 PM.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    My wife and I are voting first thing in the morning. I may go out of state and vote a few more times.

I also predict that there will be a good outcome with the election. McCain by 3+%...
    I pray you are right.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

i voted last week

voted mccain-palin, mostly republican. had some courts up for reelection and on some of those i voted libertarian. i don't vote for democraps unless they are proven social and fiscal conservatives. i may go to oklahoma and follow ACORN's example and register as Elvis Presley and vote straight republican

boyzoi Guest
    VOTE FOLKS..............
    I spoke to a couple of fence riders last night; with a few facts(remember those the stuff the media ignores) laid out on the table these guys agreed that McCain was the way to go.