If Obama Wins - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If Obama Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Just talked to the daughter which is stationed in Korea, and she said that a bunch of Army people are saying that if Husein wins they will not reenlist, and will take their money and move to the Philippines.

Philippines makes a lot more sense than Canada. Maybe I should consider joining them...
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Now that might be a good idea. They use to be very pro gun and they always manage to stay out of other nations wars.
    +1 Yup
    -Austin

God I hope NOBAMA doesn't win. I am BY no means a Palin fan...but PLEASE NO OBAMA! Im voting Mccain
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

AMEN BROTHER!!!!

I'm sure these posts are mostly in jest, but I will stay where I am and do what I can to get my country back. If the Constitution is to be preserved, it will not be by Washington, Congress, or any president, but by the people of this nation. It does no good for freedom loving Americans to abandon this nation no matter who gets voted into office.

I say we start looking for ways to impeach the dirt bag!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I say we start looking for ways to impeach the dirt bag!

gf

I am sure that there will be plenty that could cause him to be impeached as a traitor. Good luck that happening with this Congress.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Change????

Come
    Help
    A
    Numskull
    Get
    Elected

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I figure we got a few months to save up and buy that nasty "assault" weapon we've been eyeing...probably anything that fires more then 1 round at a time and anything over .22lr in caliber.
    Rule #1 of CCW: Don't get made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12