Today's the big day
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Today's the big day

  1. #1

    Question Today's the big day

    USA carry who will win the election today. Let me know who you think will win not who you want to win. Just give your opinion for the national election. Thanks

  2.   
  3. #2
    I think it will be tight but with all things aside i think Obama will pull it off.

  4. #3
    I think it all boils down to whether or not as many African-Americans as the polls are counting on actually get out and vote. If they do, it looks like Obama will pull it off, but not by much.

    On a brighter note, If Obama does win, my wife has given me the go-ahead to buy a Sig 556 Swat, a 6.8 SPC upper for my AR and a bunch of extra magazines and ammo. This is the first time in my life that I'm not too excited about buying some new guns.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    I think it all boils down to whether or not as many African-Americans as the polls are counting on actually get out and vote. If they do, it looks like Obama will pull it off, but not by much.

    On a brighter note, If Obama does win, my wife has given me the go-ahead to buy a Sig 556 Swat, a 6.8 SPC upper for my AR and a bunch of extra magazines and ammo. This is the first time in my life that I'm not too excited about buying some new guns.
    Awesome Darrell! I am seriously thinking about getting the Barrett M468. I have also been looking at the Bushmaster A3 6.8mm SPC Carbine and I am really torn between the two. I may go ahead and spend the extra grand and get the Barrett.
    Last edited by Glockster20; 11-04-2008 at 12:43 PM.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    USA carry who will win the election today. Let me know who you think will win not who you want to win. Just give your opinion for the national election. Thanks
    The forces of tyranny will win today. What remains to be seen is whether they win small (the 'r') or if they win big (the 'd') and can get their agenda into high gear.


    No matter what else occurs, the people of the USA lose.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Looking at the title of this thread, I thought that the OP was actually going to post somthing concerning CC or firearms.

    With that said, it's not the "big" day that I anticipated from the title. Here in PRHI, the "foolish majority" will be voting for obama. Of our 4 electoral votes, at least 3 will go to obama. One may go to McCain, depending if the other 3 can convince the 1.



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  8. #7
    wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Looking at the title of this thread, I thought that the OP was actually going to post somthing concerning CC or firearms.

    With that said, it's not the "big" day that I anticipated from the title. Here in PRHI, the "foolish majority" will be voting for obama. Of our 4 electoral votes, at least 3 will go to obama. One may go to McCain, depending if the other 3 can convince the 1.



    gf
    The OP hasn't posted a firearms related comment yet, why would he start a whole thread for one?

  9. #8
    i have posted some comments before. But if i don't who cares. I must of overlooked the rules when i joined saying you had to post a certain way or on a specific subject Just to shut all you up i will list my inventory of firearms.

    Remington700 7mm mag, rem 700 .270, rem. 700 .243.
    I got a Marlin lever action 30-30, various shotguns, couple .22's, a .17 caliber bolt action, 30-06 rem pump action i think the model is a 7600. had a glock .45 and gave it to my uncle for helping me remodel my house since he wouldn't take any money for it. I am currently deciding what pistol i want to purchase. It will definately be a semi automatic probally a .40 or 9mm. I got a pistol borrowed for the meantime though. my dads got a little .22 and a 38 special revolver that will be mine one day. I also got a little north american arms .22 magnum. It ain't worth a crap but i might be able to shoot and hit you if you were about 6inches away. ha

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,675
    With not yet all the votes counted, Obama has broken George W. Bush's record for the most popular votes received. In 2004, Bush received 62,040,610 votes, while Obama thus far has 62.5 million and counting.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Looking at the title of this thread, I thought that the OP was actually going to post somthing concerning CC or firearms.

    With that said, it's not the "big" day that I anticipated from the title. Here in PRHI, the "foolish majority" will be voting for obama. Of our 4 electoral votes, at least 3 will go to obama. One may go to McCain, depending if the other 3 can convince the 1.



    gf

    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast