We had a good run.. But it's over time to stock up... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We had a good run.. But it's over time to stock up...

There are several reasons why another civial war is very possible.
    As stated, if our rights are taken away, many people will follow like sheep but there are others who will not go along with that program. This will lead to a war between liberal left wing and right wingers.
    Having a black man as president is not going to be a joy ride. I worked in nyc when we had a black mayor. The local citizens felt that gave them a free ride to do what they wanted when they wanted. Riots were common as was just a general air of hositility towards people in uniform.
    Growing up in the 50's and 60's, I remember the blood bath and the general horror of always being on edge, waiting for something bad to happen. if this new Pres is done away with, we will certainly see civil unrest like this country has never seen before. This will lead to a black/white war. We will than be led by biden a lunatic drunk.
    The first thing that needs to be watched is that Israel now has only a 2 month window to do away with Iran. I for one don't think they will hesitate now knowing that come Jan 2009 they will be on their own.
    Our new Koo Coo VP has said himself that within the first 6 months we will be tested and we will not like the response. Hmmmm, what in the world do you think he meant?
    As we speak, the liberals are planning on cutting our military by 25%. Im sure that number will rise which leaves Americans to fend for themselves should the SHTF.
    The future does not look bright.

Here we go again with the Chicken Little Sky is Falling predictions of doom and gloom. You guys actually believe this stuff?

4. We had a good run

People in the United States have never slosley read the Constitution of the United States. If you showed them on clause typed up in modern font, they will yell you should be hanged for treason. But it is still there. Any time a government becomes destructive of the ends of the people, then the people have the duty (note it says duty, not right) to overthrow that government and istitute a new one. this is what we did in the American Revolution when we overthrew the government of England.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Mr Tats, its not doom and gloom or even chicken little. It is history and facts.

One of two things will happen if the worse case scenario occurs;
    • We'll have a firearm version of Prohibition which will cause the biggest blood bath ever.
    • We'll have a civil war.

The Firearm Prohibition era will either trigger a civil war or cause a repeal of Prohibition as it did in the 30's. There are a lot more presently legal firearms circulating in the USA than there was alcohol during the Prohibition era.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

Quote Originally Posted by netentity View Post
    One of two things will happen if the worse case scenario occurs;
    • We'll have a firearm version of Prohibition which will cause the biggest blood bath ever.
    • We'll have a civil war.

The Firearm Prohibition era will either trigger a civil war or cause a repeal of Prohibition as it did in the 30's. There are a lot more presently legal firearms circulating in the USA than there was alcohol during the Prohibition era.

Not to mention that it's a lot easier to pick off a BG with a firearm than with a bottle of scotch.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

The sky is not falling, it has already fallen. It fell Nov, 4th
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Not to mention that it's a lot easier to pick off a BG with a firearm than with a bottle of scotch.
    Quite a few of us will be looking for a bottle of scotch now.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

It is not the end of the world. There will be no civil war or whatever. I am with tattedup. this is nonsense talk

The nonsense is so many people voting for Obama!!

I'm stocking up!!
    Last edited by Glockster20; 11-05-2008 at 12:55 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast