We had a good run.. But it's over time to stock up... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We had a good run.. But it's over time to stock up...

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I'm not sure he'll be anywhere nearly as bad as Bush has been. Furthermore, as unsavory as the prospect of an Obama presidency seems, the worst president in American history was and will always be James Buchanan, for his failure to stop succession and the onset of the Civil War.
    I am afraid I will have to disagree with you on this. Obama will be 100 times worse than Bush. Although Bush was not any way close to perfect the liberals just elected the most extreme to the left President ever. He may even make Clinton look like Andrew Jackson in comparison.
    Last edited by HK4U; 11-05-2008 at 01:20 PM.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    It is not the end of the world. There will be no civil war or whatever. I am with tattedup. this is nonsense talk
    Now that the election is over, let's see you post something about firearms or CC.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Yep. Unfortunately supply and demand will raise the prices of anything firearm related.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

boyzoi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by netentity View Post
    Quite a few of us will be looking for a bottle of scotch now.
    Dith......soomeONe ssssaaaaaths Scotch

what you want me to post glock fan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123