Congratulations, america!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations, america!!!

1. Quote Originally Posted by gestu1 View Post
    I thought the majority of Americans were smarter then this. I was wrong. God help us.
    How smart can you be when you can't tell "then" from "than"

Quote Originally Posted by boyzoi View Post
    one guy was interviewed.....said he had been on the fence on who to vote for, but when he heard nobama say he wanted to change the College football playoff system, "I knew he was who I wanted as President"
    Obama isn't actually trying to inject himself into the process to change the college football system of selecting a national champion. All he said is that he doesn't like the current way that it is done (neither do I; a playoff system is the way I think it should be done).

My girlfriend was even worse. She told me that she voted for every woman she saw on the ballot, plus Obama. Her reasons for choosing some of these people for various offices were so cockamanie that it seriously made me wonder if she even should have been voting.

On the flip side, after two or three years, Obama will be totally unable to live up to expectations and prove a huge disappointment. If he doesn't fail to meet expectations, then we're going to have a disaster because we'll be living under an appalling level of authoritarian communism.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by bryarush View Post
    How smart can you be when you can't tell "then" from "than"
    Smart enough not to vote for Obamanation I am sure.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Congratulations to obama. he has truly made history. I think america made the right choice. Hopefully he can prove all you guys wrong here and actually do a good job.

Just goes to show that there aren't many Americans left that embrace the original Constitution of The United States. Our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves right now. In fact if they could see what was going on they would probably be organizing another revolt!

Yeah congratulations America... and thanks for nothing

why don't you give him a chance. lets all start to critisize him in about 4 years when we can actually draw some facts and quit all the speculation

9. The sky is not falling and this is not the end!! America will continue!! So I think everyone needs to stop running around like it is the end of life or the sky is falling.... or what ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc and his Glock View Post
    The sky is not falling and this is not the end!! America will continue!! So I think everyone needs to stop running around like it is the end of life or the sky is falling.... or what ever...
    It may not be the end but it very well could be the beginning of the end.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    why don't you give him a chance. lets all start to critisize him in about 4 years when we can actually draw some facts and quit all the speculation
    I won't give obama a chace because he hasn't paid his dues. What I mean by that is he hasn't proven to my satisfaction that he's got what it takes to lead our nation. He can talk a good story, but talk only gets you so far. I can't stand the fact that our well being might be in jeopardy. This "wait and see" crap doesn't fly with me. There are some things that shouldn't be left to "chance". The welfare of our great nation is one of them.

This man has already openly stated his dislike of 2A and firearms ownership. Taking away firearms from the people is not something to take lightly.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast