Congratulations, america!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations, america!!!

Angry Congratulations, america!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON A SUCCESSFUL SUICIDE

I'm watching the live feed from Chicago very closely. Wondering if there wil be a loud bang....

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

wolfhunter Guest
    Reagan made the communists take down a wall, but the communists have just won a major battle.

boris this I feel may be America's darkest hour sense the civil war and perhaps ever. You remember how I used to say, "and tomorrow when you get up it will be worse"? Well tomorrow is here.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I thought the majority of Americans were smarter then this. I was wrong. God help us.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Reagan made the communists take down a wall, but the communists have just won a major battle.
    And the terrorists

I'm just going to take a wait and see approach.

boyzoi Guest

boyzoi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gestu1 View Post
    I thought the majority of Americans were smarter then this. I was wrong. God help us.
    one guy was interviewed.....said he had been on the fence on who to vote for, but when he heard nobama say he wanted to change the College football playoff system, "I knew he was who I wanted as President"

So now we wait for the other shoe to drop.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast