9 PM Mountain Time On Nov 4 2008

Thread: 9 PM Mountain Time On Nov 4 2008

9 PM Mountain Time On Nov 4 2008

NBC and CNN have already crowned Obama. Probably other media outlets too, but those are the only two I have looked at.

Time to start stocking up.

Yup, McCain conceded. Shitaki Mushrooms!

After I stock up on ammo, I'm going to make sure I take the time to learn how to handload.

5. Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    After I stock up on ammo, I'm going to make sure I take the time to learn how to handload.

This has become my number one priority. I just bought a press the other day, and picked up some brass on gunbroker to start reloading. I will wait until the next gun show to pick up powder, primers, and bullets.

I have already seen one site that I used to buy from raise their prices from yesterday by $20 today for 7.62 x 39. There has been a $40 increase over the last 2 months.

When our enemy takes office in January you can be assured that if he gets his way, none of us will be able to afford to buy ammo.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

wolfhunter Guest
    New dies for the Dillon went on the short list tonight. That list is Guns, Ammo, Reloading Supplies. (Shuffle & Repeat as long as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Palmach View Post
    This has become my number one priority. I just bought a press the other day, and picked up some brass on gunbroker to start reloading. I will wait until the next gun show to pick up powder, primers, and bullets.

I have already seen one site that I used to buy from raise their prices from yesterday by $20 today for 7.62 x 39. There has been a $40 increase over the last 2 months.

When our enemy takes office in January you can be assured that if he gets his way, none of us will be able to afford to buy ammo.

Whats funny about this is that it is gouging by your gun store buddies thats raised the price. Obama has done nothing regulate ammo sales or increase price.

Quote Originally Posted by bryarush View Post
    Whats funny about this is that it is gouging by your gun store buddies thats raised the price. Obama has done nothing regulate ammo sales or increase price.

Hmmm. Troll much?

The gouging was a result of higher raw materials costs and transportation costs.

Obama really wants to regulate ammo and gun sales. His past record certainly supports my claim. You can't be naive enough to think that he will not pursue this course at some point in his administration.