I hope we haven't given away our gun rights... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hope we haven't given away our gun rights...

They are already talking on the news this morning about the rumors that Hillery might be the Secretary of State or Defence pick. The sky may not be falling but it is looking pretty Dark. I think those are storm clouds on the horizon.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

3. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    They are already talking on the news this morning about the rumors that Hillery might be the Secretary of State or Defence pick. The sky may not be falling but it is looking pretty Dark. I think those are storm clouds on the horizon.
    Even scarier is the notion that Bill might be considered as special envoy to the Middle East. He would attempt to broker the deal that the Bush Administration has been trying to foist on Israel.

The Israeli Foreign Minister has already let it be known that they do not share BO's position vis a vis Iran, and if Netanyahu gets in this February, they are already saying there will be very chilly relations with the U.S. and Israel.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

No one should carry?

I haven't heard him tell the Secret Service to lay down their arms! Will Obama ever stop talking out of the side of his mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    I haven't heard him tell the Secret Service to lay down their arms! Will Obama ever stop talking out of the side of his mouth?
    Not in our life time.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123