What Gabe Saurez thinks of the election

Thread: What Gabe Saurez thinks of the election

What Gabe Saurez thinks of the election

Most of you know Gabe Saurez. Just in cause you had any doubts about how he feels about the election.

WHAT WILL WE DO??

Alright....I have had all day to think.

I took care of family business ...I threw kettle bells around interspersed with AK drills to Christian Metal.....I stopped by the office just in time to see the last magazine we had go out the door to a free american in Michigan. I spoke....and yelled....and cried with those who called me. And there were alot of you. Everyone asking what to do...what to do.....

Here is what I will do.

Half of the American people are stupid. Right or wrong, that is how I feel about it. I can't fix stupid. But here is what I can do....

1). As far as I am concerned, I do not have a president. Obama (excuse me while I spit) will not get any support or respect or anything from me but disgust. That is that. We move on.

2). I will continue to do business as I have done for the past 8 years. My plan initially is to use my buying power to put as many magazines on the shelf as possible. When those run out I will get more. My connections and resources will make the Colombian Drug Cartel look like a bunch of altar boys. You want a mag...money talks.

3). I will teach you anything you want to know...anything. You want to know how to take over a building with a team? I will bring it. Sniping? Yes. Gunfighting at five feet? Of course. Fighting with knives? You got it.

I will add several classes to the schedule that will scare the bra right off Nacy Pelosi's scrawny chest.

4). If ammo runs low, I will cut the round count, but I will still teach you what you need to know and I will bring other nasty and dangerous men (both good ones and formerly evil ones) from the four corners of the earth to teach you what they know.

While the rest of america is castrating itself we will keep our "package" intact!

5). Infidel Media will plan to produce one DVD per month on subjects which will appeal to all of you from ComBloc Weapons to Guerrilla Street Fighting to whatever you ask for. As far as I am concerned, nothing is off-limits. Information cannot be controlled. Wait and see. We will make the edgy gun press look like a bunch of altar boys.

6). I will produce a website dealing with a warrior ministry so our Christian brothers can find the courage and the testosterone the popular church has eliminated. This will be inline with the Christ of Revelations 19:11 and not the soft manufactured Christ of the modern bland religionists.

7). I will continue to do what I have been doing for the last 8 years, and make it even worse. You think I have been contraversial and extremeist? No....stand the hell by..........NOW I will live up to those names.

This is the time for tightening the helmet straps not hand wringing and crying like a liberal sissy. To hell with them and the ugly witch that birthed them!!

As our good friend Iraq Ninja posted - "We are not even out of the kill zone yet, and some of you are already trying to write up the After Action Report. Lets keep things real and not waste our time on "what if" or "how did we let this happen".

Stay switched on. Stay Frosty. We have lost this battle, but not the war.

I raise my glass to you my brothers.....until we are free once again.

[email protected]
    Office 928-776-4492

Spaniard by Heritage
    Cuban by Birth
    Christian by Grace
    FREE American by Choice
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

this guy is stupid. Needs to take a chill pill.

You know jwtollett21, I read your posts and even try to see how you could have the views you do. But based on your post, I can tell you don't have a clue about who Gabe is.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    You know jwtollett21, I read your posts and even try to see how you could have the views you do. But based on your post, I can tell you don't have a clue about who Gabe is.
    I can't see jwtollett21 post because I have him on my ignore list. Can anyone tell me does he ever post anything gun related? I wonder if he even has a clue to what a gun is?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    My Irritation Gauge hasn't pegged on this site since JW went on the ignore list. From what I could gather from his profile, he owns a long gun or two (the Second Ammendment is about hunting, right?) but owns no handguns. From what I could gather from his posts, he doesn't care to have the right and ability to own one. And no, he's never posted a comment about guns, just politics. He must save the gun related posts for a politics forum somewhere.

I thought that "Juliet-Whiskey Toilett" would have been gone by now, but I figure he'll be around until the inaugaration. Seems like the type of troll that will hang out long enough to pull a "I told you so" with the real firearms owers on this site.

As I've stated earlier "DON'T FEED THE TROLLS"! Great that many are using the "ignore" feature.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

boyzoi Guest
    I think Im going to buy a bunch of the Christian Warrior shirts as Christmas presents!!!!

Nice!

Niiiiiiiiiice!!! Couldn't agree more!

Surfcc

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I thought that "Juliet-Whiskey Toilett" would have been gone by now, but I figure he'll be around until the inaugaration. Seems like the type of troll that will hang out long enough to pull a "I told you so" with the real firearms owers on this site.

As I've stated earlier "DON'T FEED THE TROLLS"! Great that many are using the "ignore" feature.

gf
    Sorry, you can't call him a troll. I already called it several months ago: http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...html#post35495

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzoi View Post
    I think Im going to buy a bunch of the Christian Warrior shirts as Christmas presents!!!!
    I prefer the St. James Sword shirt and the significance of that emblem. Fighting to be free of Islam.