Restoring a more conservative government

Thread: Restoring a more conservative government

wolfhunter Guest

Restoring a more conservative government

If you, like me, are not happy with the results of this year's election it is time to start working to get conservatives and conservative philosophies back in our government. As I've said elsewhere, this effort must start at the local and state levels.

If you are interested in learning what you can do, or what others plan to do, check these sites:
    reaganaction.com
    Restore The Republic
    Constitution Party National Political Headquarters
    Libertarian Party | Smaller Government | Lower Taxes | More Freedom

Great sites. Thanks

i will check them out. Thanks for posting them.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Everything you say is true, but additionally, we must be patient and allow the political climate to change back to one that favors conservatism.

Not about Conservatism

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Everything you say is true, but additionally, we must be patient and allow the political climate to change back to one that favors conservatism.
    The Political Climate has never opposed conservatism. There just wasn't any in this election (maybe a little from Gov. Palin). Conservatism had nothing to do with this election except for the lies from the Dem's claiming some conservative ideas like tax reductions.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

What am I missing here? Conservative values have been under attack for years by the liberal left wing commies.
    What country do you live in anyway?