Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch

time to revisit some of the early survival threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    A BLAST FROM THE NOT SO DISTANT PAST...

Obama Pushes Bill That Would Mandate Global Tax
    Senate to vote on legislation that would cost U.S. $845 billion, also enables UN to implement gun bans (ON U.S. CITIZENS)

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet
    Thursday, February 14th, 2008

Presidential frontrunner Barack Obama is pushing a bill that will lead to the implementation of a UN global tax, costing the U.S. at least $845 billion dollars over thirteen years in the name of fighting worldwide poverty, as well as banning "small arms and light weapons".
    The "Global Poverty Act," which is sponsored by Obama, is up for a Senate vote today, and if passed would mandate the U.S. to spend 0.7 percent of the gross national product on foreign aid, on top of the money being sent out of the country already.
    The bill passed the House by a voice vote last year because most members failed to read what was actually in it. The words "global" and "poverty" in the title were presumably enough to convince them that it must be good.
    In reality, the bill also "Commits nations to banning "small arms and light weapons" and ratifying a series of treaties, including the International Criminal Court Treaty, the Kyoto Protocol (global warming treaty), the Convention on Biological Diversity, the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women, and the Convention on the Rights of the Child," writes Cliff Kincaid.
    "Jeffrey Sachs, who runs the U.N.'s "Millennium Project," says that the U.N. plan to force the U.S. to pay 0.7 percent of GNP in increased foreign aid spending would add $65 billion a year to what the U.S. already spends. Over a 13-year period, from 2002, when the U.N.'s Financing for Development conference was held, to the target year of 2015, when the U.S. is expected to meet the "Millennium Development Goals," this amounts to $845 billion. And the only way to raise that kind of money, Sachs has written, is through a global tax, preferably on carbon-emitting fossil fuels."
    A UN controlled global tax has long been a cherished goal of the elite and they have attempted to piggy-back it on numerous different pretexts, most recently via a global carbon tax on fuel, a move that was advanced at the recent summit in Bali.
    During the summit, over one hundred prominent scientists signed a letter dismissing the move as a futile bureaucratic scheme which will diminish prosperity and increase human suffering.
    In 2005, former French President Jacques Chirac called for the imposition of a global tax to finance the fight against AIDS.

Contact the Senate and voice your opposition to this bill. Call the switchboard at (202) 224-3121 and asked to be connected to the office of your Senator.

Understand that President Elect-Obama has vowed to bring this back and pass it with a vengeance...

It should be further noted that this OBAMA Global Poverty Tax with the accompanying UNCONSTITUTIONAL GLOBAL GUN BAN AGREEMENT will COST EVERY AMERICAN HOUSEHOLD REGARDLESS OF INCOME A SUBSTANTIAL TAX INCREASE THAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN OBAMA'S BS TAX PLAN...

AND NOT ONE THIN DIME OF THIS GLOBAL POVERTY TAX BS GOES TO ONE SINGLE AMERICAN CITIZEN!
    Like building a SHTF bucket and I'll also see if we can dig up some Anti- U.N. targets etc.
    Last edited by festus; 11-12-2008 at 09:12 AM.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

gpbarth Guest
    As the popular bumper sticker goes: "When Guns Are Outlawed, I will Be an Outlaw!" And I don't think that the gun owners in this country will go peacefully like the sheep in GB and Australia. For other reasons that I will not discuss up here, I think the time is coming when we will have to fight to keep our rights. The Constitution gives us the ultimate right to take back our country if tyranny occurs. And that may very well be necessary.

wolfhunter Guest
    Festus, do you have that picture in a larger format?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Well, we see what a fine example of the effectiveness of gun control there, now don't we?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Well, we see what a fine example of the effectiveness of gun control there, now don't we?
    QUITE EFFECTIVE...

Just like in England and Australia, many in Canada have been made public examples with massive home invasions, seizures, arrests by the gun control squads...

Watch the videos in their entirety in this thread...

On June 17, 2000, the Supreme Court of Canada upheld the constitutionality of Bill C-68, the federal government's gun control legislation. The High Court ruled that because the legislation is intended to enhance public safety, the government was within its constitutional right to enact it.
    Bill C-68 is envied in the United States where the majority favor stricter gun control.

Once the bills are passed here in the U.S. we are hosed and its too late...

WE HAVE TO STOP THE LEGISLATION BEFORE IT IS PASSED!

boyzoi Guest
    One does not need to go to Canada or Austrailia to see this...........how soon we forget!!!
    Just a few short years ago: Katrina. The forced governmnet confiscation of legally owned firearms.
    Come on folks.....it isnt that it cant happen here for all of those with their heads stuck in dark places.....it already did happen. Liberal mayor + Liberal governor and you got a complete violation of the Constitution, using whatever excuse was needed to put into affect what they wanted all along. At a time when law abiding citizens needed to be able to protect themsleves the antis took that right away. Think it cant happen???? Give Nobama a reason and see.

We cannot allow that to happen.

Yo Bro, those: "sheep in GB and Australia" had 1 option, give it up or lose more than U or most Yanks may ever make in a lifetime of decent hard honest work, we will see how many bleeting law-abiding Yanks line up when/if it hits us so they can keep their nice jobs, cars, vactions, kids in college, health care, pensions, families, freedoms and bank-accounts, all for the loss of a few $$$'s in guns 1/3 of those shooters stuck in a safe never even fired! MILLIONS BET ME NOW! I sure hope I lose but being a rebel means there is a Fed with bullet with your name on somewhere, I don't call 'freedom' hiding out in fear for the rest of my life M8 and watching those I love pay for my stupid decision to go renagade! What makes you think you are ANY better, stronger or more cunning than the HUNDREDS of millions of ex-gun-owning folks in G.B. and Australia who have been around dealing with injustices America has skated by B 4 this place even had a single revolt againt King Goerge and eveyone in the colonies who wanted shelter or community had to tow a line of the law that keeps on changing from Pinkertons to biometrics? Think about it and if you don't like those words:
    K/F me if that hurts!!!!

Canis-Lupus
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 11-17-2008 at 09:45 PM.

The Governator Reprises His Role as a Villain, Wins Top Honors... Arnold bans guns and ammo...

Turn coat Arnold ran to the right and runs to the left...

Field Notes

Quote Originally Posted by boyzoi View Post
    One does not need to go to Canada or Austrailia to see this...........how soon we forget!!!
    Just a few short years ago: Katrina. The forced governmnet confiscation of legally owned firearms.
    Come on folks.....it isnt that it cant happen here for all of those with their heads stuck in dark places.....it already did happen. Liberal mayor + Liberal governor and you got a complete violation of the Constitution, using whatever excuse was needed to put into affect what they wanted all along. At a time when law abiding citizens needed to be able to protect themsleves the antis took that right away. Think it cant happen???? Give Nobama a reason and see.
    I'm surprised you didn't mention the gun bans in Chicago and Washington, D.C. that did not work.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast