Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch - Page 8
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch

Monday April 6th ,2009

USA Today

CBS Plugs McCarthy’s Call for Gun Control as She Frets: ‘All They Hear from is NRA’

On Sunday's CBS Evening News, without providing a pro-gun rights view for balance, correspondent Randall Pinkston filed a report which featured the views of two public figures who support an assault weapons ban, including a clip of Congresswoman

Rahm Emanuel Article Page - USATODAY.com

CNN Calls For Weapons Ban

April 6th, 2009

CNN Calls For Weapons Ban, cites bogus statistics, by Jami Floyd:
    YouTube - Reinstate Assault Weapons Ban!

interestingly enough, yet another individual with direct ties to the biggest firearms ban in U.S. history (Coincidentally Originally Written By Now V.P. Biden of the Usurper Administration) , that she is slathering over in this video from CNN, bragging she helped author this clear infringement of the Second Amendment...

From her bio...
    ...In late 1993, she moved to Washington, D.C., to serve as a White House Fellow, assigned first to the office of First Lady Hillary Clinton and later to the office of Vice President Al Gore...

In the sentiment of Thomas Jefferson, its time for A NEW DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, A NEW AMERICAN TEA PARTY!

65 Democrats! They always gloss over that detail, making out like it's just the Republicans that are being obstructionist.

Just like Suzanna Hupp pointing out that the Brady Bill's AWB would not have affected the purchase of the .22 revolver used to wound James Brady, I feel it necessary to point out that a revived AWB would not have affected the purchase of the 9 mm and .45ACP used in the Binghamton massacre. An uncomfortable truth for those pushing the AWB.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    April 6th, 2009 ~
    From her bio...
    ...In late 1993, she moved to Washington, D.C., to serve as a White House Fellow, assigned first to the office of First Lady Hillary Clinton and later to the office of Vice President Al Gore...

In the sentiment of Thomas Jefferson, its time for A NEW DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, A NEW AMERICAN TEA PARTY!
    I think that Ms Jami Floyd from truTV may recieve a copy of 2A in July.
    Last edited by ricbak; 04-07-2009 at 01:20 PM. Reason: phat fingers
    Semper Fi

Pelosi pledges compromise on assault weapons ban

Tuesday April 7th, 2009

Speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi pledges compromise on assault weapons ban!

The ball is in Congress's court to craft a compromise in reinstating regulations on assault weapons, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) acknowledged Tuesday.
    During an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America," Pelosi said that the Congress will work to find some middle ground between the previous ban, which expired in 2004, and the precedent laid by the Supreme Court in a ruling enumerating more concrete gunowners' rights last term.
    "We have to find some level of compromise," Pelosi said, citing 53 victims of gun violence nationwide in less than a month. "And we have to rid the debate of the misconceptions people have about what gun safety means."
    "Yes, it is," the Speaker said when asked if the ball is in Congress's court now that Democrats control the White House. "And we are just going to have to work together to come to some resolution."
    Pelosi indicated that new regulations might entail registration and prohibitions on transporting some firearms across state lines.
    The Speaker also expressed displeasure at the attachment of a gun rights provision to legislation that would grant Washington, D.C. a voting member of Congress.
    "Right now, we have the debate in Congress over the District of Columbia wanting a vote on the floor of the House, something we all want. That's a civil rights issue," she said, pledging to find "middle ground" on the issue. "And, yet, they want to put a gun…bill, attach that to that. I don't — I don't think that that should be the price to pay to have a vote on the floor of the House."

Just What Part Of Shall Not Be Infringed Does She Not Understand?

Exclamation Just What Part Of Shall Not Be Infringed Does She Not Understand?

Just What Part Of Shall Not Be Infringed Does She Not Understand?

All right lady...let's dance. Here's what we'll do you come grab my gun...and I'll charge you with treason for wasting my taxpayer dollars and destroying the infrastructure of the country I love; not to mention shredding the constitution I swore an oath before God to defend. Go ahead lady...try it!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Check out NAGR's online petition to Harry Reid demanding that he refuse to allow so much as a hearing on the "Assault Weapons" Ban TODAY!:
    Oppose the assault weapons ban - Sign the Petition

Signed! Thanks for putting it up there!

Signed

11. Signed

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast