Planning under way for Obama national holiday
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Planning under way for Obama national holiday

I think I am going to be sick.

Alex Jones' Prison Planet: The truth will set you free!

The Capital-Journal
    Monday, Nov 10, 2008

Plans are being made to promote a national holiday for Barack Obama, who will become the nation’s 44th president when he takes the oath of office Jan. 20.

“Yes We Can” planning rallies will be at 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. every Tuesday at the downtown McDonald’s restaurant, 1100 Kansas Ave., until Jan. 13. The goals are to secure a national holiday in Obama’s honor, to organize celebrations around his inauguration and to celebrate the 200th birthday of President Abraham Lincoln, who was born on Feb. 12 1809.

At 7:30 a.m. on Inauguration Day, Obama Cake will be served at the downtown McDonald’s, and a celebration is scheduled for 8 p.m. to midnight Jan. 20 at the Ramada Hotel and Convention Center, 420 S.E. 6th.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

And there it is again... The "Rock Star" ... "The Messiah".... The Savior of the World!!!

BLEHH!!! What a bunch of suckers!!!

Before to long all those that voted for him will be eating crow.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I wonder what kind of festivities they'll have planned when the illegal alien is deported to Kenya or Indonesia.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

wolfhunter Guest
    Do they serve KoolAid with the Obama cake?

you guys are just still sore mcbush lost

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    you guys are just still sore mcbush lost
    No, we're just realists. What we are sick of is people elevating Obama beyond the status of Dr. Martin Luther King, all the way to "messiah" and "savior". He is but a man.... and a gun grabbing commie at that!! What are you going to do when you are told to turn in your guns??? Are you still going to support him? Will you still be glad that you voted for him? Probably not, but I could be wrong. Like someone in here said, "people will say the Earth is flat and you can show them a globe and pictures from space showing it is round, and they still won't believe you". Point being made is that it is pointless to argue with fools. You might as well be pissing into the wind.

he's no messiah to me just a smart guy who i think will do his best to lead this country out of the pit we are in. If anybody thinks he is that then they should evaluate their life cause it sounds like they are idolizing him which is completely stupid. The administration has done said gun issues are no where in their to do list so i'm not to worried about it. You guys got obama wrong. You act like he's out to get you or something. He loves this country and will do everything he can to help it. He's already trying to help the big 3 automakers out. Wonder how many blue collar jobs are on the line if those companies don't get some help. What makes me wonder more is how many of those blue collar auto workers voted republican. They might change their mind when the democrats bail them out. But i doubt it.

Don't feed the trolls.

to inform anyone on what a troll is its anybody who doesn't agree or vote straight ticket with the right wing republicans. Anyone on usa carry with a different opinion will be ruled as a troll, called names, and treated with no respect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast