SCOTUS Request - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SCOTUS Request

The problem is I do not believe he can produce one... If he cannot then Bidden will become president, and a new VP will have to be chosen, there Will be riots in the streets, they will claim the presidency was stolen from them, and the will react in kind. Then there is the scenario where they manufacture a bogus birth certificate, and we will all be in doubt. In either case the Constitution must be up held!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    The problem is I do not believe he can produce one... If he cannot then Bidden will become president, and a new VP will have to be chosen, there Will be riots in the streets, they will claim the presidency was stolen from them, and the will react in kind. Then there is the scenario where they manufacture a bogus birth certificate, and we will all be in doubt. In either case the Constitution must be up held!

They tried the "manufacturing" angle once. That didn't work very well. I'm sure that if they do make another attempt, they'll do a better job.

At this point, they may still riot, as the electoral college hasn't cast their votes yet. We can still hope they do the right thing. Isn't this a prime example why the electoral college was created?

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

He must be hoping that this just goes away. That, and his failure to produce a birth certificate, are the only two reasons anyone could have for stonewalling like this.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    They tried the "manufacturing" angle once. That didn't work very well. I'm sure that if they do make another attempt, they'll do a better job.

At this point, they may still riot, as the electoral college hasn't cast their votes yet. We can still hope they do the right thing. Isn't this a prime example why the electoral college was created?

gf

Just like Detroit back in the 60"s there will be a riot, N if the Electoral college does their job they will cast their votes as their populace voted. As to him hoping this will just go away, don't bet on it...

Not surprising, the kool-aid drinking Messiah worshiping biased main-stream media has been criminally silent on the biggest fraud in U.S. history...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Wouldn't the entire election be thrown out? I mean, to just remove the one and not the ticket would be a miscarriage of justice. The TICKET of Obama/Biden would be ruled inelligible since Obama picked Biden as his running mate. And if he (Obama) was ruled inellieigble, then his choice of running mate would be illegal also, since he could not make that decision.
    If I remember correctly, the Speaker of the House would be next in line to fill the position until a new election could be held. This could turn into a real mess!

Quote Originally Posted by magicman007 View Post
    Wouldn't the entire election be thrown out? I mean, to just remove the one and not the ticket would be a miscarriage of justice. The TICKET of Obama/Biden would be ruled inelligible since Obama picked Biden as his running mate. And if he (Obama) was ruled inellieigble, then his choice of running mate would be illegal also, since he could not make that decision.
    If I remember correctly, the Speaker of the House would be next in line to fill the position until a new election could be held. This could turn into a real mess!
    IF this comes to fruition; the entire OBAMA-BIDEN Ticket becomes NULL AND VOID...

And McCain-Palin would become President/Vice President...

As this would be Precedent setting; I would imagine that the Democrats would try to POP SPEAKER PELOSI (Legitimately 3rd in line) in VIA A MAJOR SUPREME COURT BATTLE; trying to somehow skew the 25th amendment into play...

Which won't fly because the 25th amendment applies to a sitting president, vice president...

Although, would probably; extend "W"'s Presidency until the matter is resolved...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    IF this comes to fruition; the entire OBAMA-BIDEN Ticket becomes NULL AND VOID...

And McCain-Palin would become President/Vice President...

As this would be Precedent setting; I would imagine that the Democrats would try to POP SPEAKER PELOSI (Legitimately 3rd in line) in VIA A MAJOR SUPREME COURT BATTLE; trying to somehow skew the 25th amendment into play...

Which won't fly because the 25th amendment applies to a sitting president, vice president...

Although, would probably; extend "W"'s Presidency until the matter is resolved...
    The most likely scenario would be an extension of the sitting president and an emergency election to decide the next one. McCain/ Palin would return to run against who ever was chosen as the Democratic nominee (most likely a Clinton/ ???? ticket).

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    The most likely scenario would be an extension of the sitting president and an emergency election to decide the next one. McCain/ Palin would return to run against who ever was chosen as the Democratic nominee (most likely a Clinton/ ???? ticket).
    I highly doubt there would be a new election because the DNC conspired with Obama and failed to properly vet him...

McCain-Palin followed the rules...

To have another election would impose a tax burden of millions at the least...

If they did have a run-off election, the only fair way they could do it is to put Hillary on the democrats ticket...

11. Scotus

Isn't there something, somewhere about using an assumed name? Where did Barack Obama come from? As i understand it, he was born Barry Dunham, then became Barry Soetelo in Indonesia. Now, all of a sudden. he decides his name is Barack Hussein Obama. In hte suit filed by a presidential candidate, who DOES have standing to sue, I understand Obama has been given until January 8th, I believe to produce a legitimate birth certificate that will stand up to scrutiny. Of course, then Obama will just turn on his wrod machine and hypnotize everyone like he did to get nominated, then elected. Have you ever really analyzed one of his speeches? This man is a true snake oil salesman. I, however, do not wish to oil a snake.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast