SCOTUS Request
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SCOTUS Request

SCOTUS Request

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I served a few sets of papers on various people here in PRHI last week. The cases were filed "under seal", so not much info was available. All I know is that the documents were requests for records. The attorneys sending me the documents were out of WA, DC, PA and VA.

This is going to get very interesting pretty fast.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

4. It NEEDS to happen fast.

I hope something comes of this and for those that would say and have said we need to support Obama because he is our elected President I give you the following quote. "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theodore Roosevelt, President
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

They nailed "Ben Johnson" for using steroids (which invalidated his Olympic performance), so why is it so hard to invalidate our "elected President" if the guy was not eligible to run in the first place. Until he proves that he is in fact a citizen of the U.S., I won't acknowlege him as the "President Elect".

It ain't over until the fat lady sings. Haven't heard Oprah doing any Karaoke lately.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

boyzoi Guest
    The point still is......if he has a legit certificate, why the hell does he not just produce it and put this to bed!!!
    IF.....as has been discussed on several talk shows, he does not have a legit cert, it seems the concensus that nothing will be done due to the real fear of an all out race war. In essence, screw our laws the Constitution and everything else, we'll let him keep it to keep peace. to which I would say, its time for a civil war

Quote Originally Posted by boyzoi View Post
    The point still is......if he has a legit certificate, why the hell does he not just produce it and put this to bed!!!
    IF.....as has been discussed on several talk shows, he does not have a legit cert, it seems the concensus that nothing will be done due to the real fear of an all out race war. In essence, screw our laws the Constitution and everything else, we'll let him keep it to keep peace. to which I would say, its time for a civil war

All those that voted for him in the first place were saying screw the Constitution. a Marxist and the U.S. constitution do not go to gether.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

If there were a "Civil War", I know that I will be ready, as well as my brothers and sisters that support the Constitution. Many "anti gun" folks voted for obama. If they're on the opposing side, how will they fight? There's an old saying "don't bring a knife to a gun fight". I'm sure that the properly trained gun owners will be able to effectively eliminate many of the non-gun owners. All of the "gang bangers" that voted for obama won't have a chance as well. The "one shot, one kill" school of thought will come into play.

If they want a war, I say "Bring it on". We need to stop the attack on our U.S. Constitution. I will do whatever is necessary to defend myself, protect my family and preserve the integrity of our Constitution.

gf

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Until he proves that he is in fact a citizen of the U.S., I won't acknowlege him as the "President Elect".

gf
    But G.F., I've already bought a podium sign!!

See?!

-Barry

Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Lets see the certificate comrade Obama!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast