Tell Gun Ban Obama & Company What Is Important To You - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell Gun Ban Obama & Company What Is Important To You

Quote Originally Posted by fibertech View Post
    for the most part, people are cattle,they just move with the herd without the ability to think for themselves.He (osama oops obama) says one thing or better even doesn't even answer the question but says hope every other word they vote for him never taking the time to check to see if he walks the walk.How sad a day when we in america."where we value freedom" would turn our back on someone who fought and served and was a POW for our freedom and overwhelmingly vote for a man that has never served,never put his life in harms way and does not salute the flag of the country that he serves,because the color of his skin.we should be ashamed as a country!
    Welcome to USA Carry, fibertech. Unfortunately, much of what you say is true. I've defended Obama against seemingly ruthless and conspiratorial attacks on this site, but I did vote for McCain. Ask about 75% of Obama voters what his positions are on key issues, and they couldn't tell you. They're seduced by his remarkable speaking ability, but don't really have much else to go on.

If we unite as one solid voice then hpoefully they will listen. Stranger things have happened.

Obama is the better choice for the job. I will believe that until he proves me wrong. This country and economy couldn't stand another bush.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Obama is the better choice for the job. I will believe that until he proves me wrong. This country and economy couldn't stand another bush.
    And your point on this thread is........???? No matter how you feel about who was elected, it is time to tell the president elect how WE feel about 2A. That's what this thread is for. Stop trying to stir the ****** JW. Just write him about not messing with 2A and out rights and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Arguing with a Obama Cultist is like arguing with somebody whom thinks the world is flat, you can show them a globe, a picture from space etc...

Just in case you got lost, this a forum in support of CONCEALED CARRY AND THE SECOND AMENDMENT...

Something EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS CONTRADICTS...

BUT HERE IT IS AGAIN THE ANTI-SECOND AMENDMENT WORDS FROM THE KOOL-AID DISPENSING LIPS OF THE MESSIAH...

Obama: “...I am
    consistently on record and will
    continue to be on record as opposing
    concealed carry.”
    Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."
    —Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

YouTube - Obama on concealed weapons permits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12