Tell Gun Ban Obama & Company What Is Important To You
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tell Gun Ban Obama & Company What Is Important To You

Tell Gun Ban Obama & Company What Is Important To You

The Messiah has asked for feedback from the American public about what is important to us...
    Change.gov: The Obama-Biden Transition Team | Of the People, By the People

Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch
    YouTube - Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch

British Citizens Rally because of GUN BAN
    YouTube - British Citizens Rally because of GUN BAN

Gun Control In Canada
    YouTube - Gun Control in Canada

Obama on concealed weapons permits
    YouTube - Obama on concealed weapons permits

Tell the Messiah that you want him to support the unabridged second amendment...
    The Unabridged Second Amendment

Obama: “...I am
    consistently on record and will
    continue to be on record as opposing
    concealed carry.”
    Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns." --Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

Ask the Messiah just what part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" he does not understand...
    Last edited by Bohemian; 11-16-2008 at 09:23 PM.

Do you think he really cares what is important to us?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    HOPE...

I mean NOPE...

but he is an attention whore like his fellow gun banners; Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Ted Kennedy, Dianne Feinstein, John Kerry and Billary Clinton... maybe, just maybe if they got letters, emails, faxes and phone calls from the nearly 100 million firearm owners in this country, which is nearly double the total number of people (read kool-aid drinkers) that actually voted for him in the general election; he might think twice before shredding the constitution...

If we do nothing, we can only say we did nothing...

wolfhunter Guest
    Unfortunately, they may not get beyond a count on gun control and presume they are all in favor of stronger gun control. (Since they obviously won't read the Constitution, why would they actually read our emails?)

I guess it would not hurt to try but I would not hold my breath while we are waiting for the results.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I didn't know that there were any politicians, Republican or Democrat, who did. If you know of one, please find him or her for me.

gpbarth Guest
    Well, I thik that MY representative, John Mica, cares. I can attest to the fact that he not only answers ALL of my e-mails and letters (many boilerplate, but answers nonetheless) and he also thinks along the same lines that I do. And if he votes that way I like, he's my man. Isn't that why we vote someone into office? Or at least why we're supposed to?

Quote Originally Posted by gpbarth View Post
    Well, I thik that MY representative, John Mica, cares. I can attest to the fact that he not only answers ALL of my e-mails and letters (many boilerplate, but answers nonetheless) and he also thinks along the same lines that I do. And if he votes that way I like, he's my man. Isn't that why we vote someone into office? Or at least why we're supposed to?
    There are still a few good men and women in politics that have not sold their soul to the New Worl Order, One World Government movement. A few who believe in and uphold the Constitution. They are however getting to be fewer all the time.

The important thing here is to keep up the fight. Never give in.
    I dont understand why we the people allow the politicans to just do what they want.
    Amazing.

11. for the most part, people are cattle,they just move with the herd without the ability to think for themselves.He (osama oops obama) says one thing or better even doesn't even answer the question but says hope every other word they vote for him never taking the time to check to see if he walks the walk.How sad a day when we in america."where we value freedom" would turn our back on someone who fought and served and was a POW for our freedom and overwhelmingly vote for a man that has never served,never put his life in harms way and does not salute the flag of the country that he serves,because the color of his skin.we should be ashamed as a country!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast