Anyone hear about this?? Best lawsuit yet! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone hear about this?? Best lawsuit yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    What would really be cool is to see obama hash it out with INS.

gf
    If he wasn't born here, and never took the oath of citizenship, doesn't that make him an illegal alien?

I definitely wouldn't mind if they deported him back to Kenya. That would be amusing.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

I always liked Alan Keyes and now I like him even more.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    If he wasn't born here, and never took the oath of citizenship, doesn't that make him an illegal alien?

I definitely wouldn't mind if they deported him back to Kenya. That would be amusing.

Sending him to Indonesia would be even more amusing.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I would chip in to buy a ticket.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

6. Anyone hear?

Small point of fact here. INS (Imigration and Naturalization Service) no longer exists. Since The Department of Homeland Security was formed, INS and a couple of other previously independent agencies have been lumped under ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement). Go ICE, Get Obama!
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Quote Originally Posted by wuzfuz View Post
    Small point of fact here. INS (Imigration and Naturalization Service) no longer exists. Since The Department of Homeland Security was formed, INS and a couple of other previously independent agencies have been lumped under ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement). Go ICE, Get Obama!
    Good point. I figured that folks were more familiar with "INS" than with "ICE". I have a couple of buddies that are ICE agents that shoot with me. Everytime we meet up I dog them by either playing the song "Ice Ice Baby" by "Vanilla Ice" or a bunch of us would start singing the song. Gets them all the time.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Sending him to Indonesia would be even more amusing.

gf
    Looks like he's already got the right clothes.

Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    Looks like he's already got the right clothes.

The clothes match him a lot better than his cheap suits.

gf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12