Obama Is Going After America's Rifle The AR-15 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama Is Going After America's Rifle The AR-15

Can someone tell me why I should respect this horse's ass, again?
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    Can someone tell me why I should respect this horse's ass, again?
    Because JW said to.

Angry I hate it when i'm right!!!

but jw, tattedboy ad the gunny said he wouldn't be touching guns as he had to clean up the mess of the bush administration. can you imagine that?! and mon doomage, he is going after the weapons that we can legally acquire and own and shoot. HK, I am glad we started our panic buying in 1989....... I gotta get more ammo. GOD,I HATE IT WHEN I'M RIGHT!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    but jw, tattedboy ad the gunny said he wouldn't be touching guns as he had to clean up the mess of the bush administration. can you imagine that?! and mon doomage, he is going after the weapons that we can legally acquire and own and shoot. HK, I am glad we started our panic buying in 1989....... I gotta get more ammo. GOD,I HATE IT WHEN I'M RIGHT!!!!!!!
    In keeping with forum rules, I will not comment directly on the members you listed as it will likely be considered flaming. I will say that it's a sad situation when folks who are members of a "pro 2A" forum are blinded by the dazzle of a clearly BAD choice for President. Of the 3 members listed, I'm disturbed by the actions of one in particular. One guy is clearly an "anti-gunner in 2A clothing", another is a guy who is clearly pro 2A, but may be distracted by other factors, the last concerns me in particular because they should clearly see things the way that most of us do, but for some reason don't. I'm thinking that this individual isn't exactly who they imply they are. With that said, I would like to commend you for your foresight and planning. Great that you've started to purchase stuff a while back. I agree that more ammo is a good thing.

Sad part is that I'm sure that he will go after more than just the AR-15. I'm afraid that if this guy is allowed to become President, we will lose most, if not all of our 2A right to bear arms. At this point, I'm glad that I learned how to shoot various types of muzzle loaders, and have a decent collection. It will be a very sad day when I have to defend myself like "Jack Sparrow". I'm just glad that I have a good stock of powder, lead balls and patches.

gf
    Last edited by Glock Fan; 11-20-2008 at 05:06 AM. Reason: corrected spelling error
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Might need to get a cross bow also. Get it before Obama bans arrows.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

WHy are we not mad at all the retailers for them price gouging us. Am i missing something here. All of these price increases are soley based on speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I got lucky and acquired an AR lower for a hundred bucks this week. When all is said and done I'll have a nicely trimmed AR for about $800. Since I just started buying parts there's a few I need to get ASAP: mags & stock. I know the big O will follow slick willie's playbook and regulate those as well. What a worthless jack*ss.

What I found most interesting, aside from the fact there were no AR's on the shelf, is that the ammo shelves were entirely EMPTY! I did actually see some 00 buckshot which I bought all of which was there. It's time for me to buy another reloading station....
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act!" -- George Orwell
    ------------
    There is nothing more persuasive than a red dot on somebody's forehead (aside from the sound of a shotgun chambering a round).

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    WHy are we not mad at all the retailers for them price gouging us. Am i missing something here. All of these price increases are soley based on speculation.
    In a capitalist system, an increase in demand typically leads to an increase in price. Demand has increased sharply, so prices have followed suit. They'll jump again after Obama gets inaugurated, then slowly go down - until he and his willing man-whore, Eric Holder, make the AWB II official.

I'm going to work on my goosestep. It's great exercise, and builds up the leg muscles. Those will be helpful when running from the Ostapo.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    I'm going to work on my goosestep. It's great exercise, and builds up the leg muscles. Those will be helpful when running from the Ostapo.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast