Obama Is Going After America's Rifle The AR-15 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama Is Going After America's Rifle The AR-15

The prices are going up because the supply is nearly exhausted and the demand exceeds the available supply...

If you do not buy one that you can have in your possession immediately, such as via a gun show or gunbroker.com, on the shelf retail gun store, etc., you probably will not get one before Gun Ban Obama and company either through executive order or legislation ban them permanently as he has PROMISED to do...

For those of us that are old enough to have been able to buy full-autos before 1986, know that what they paid 700 dollars for days before the ban are now worth between 7 thousand and 20 thousand dollars... depending upon condition...

Obama on Guns and the 2nd Amendment
    YouTube - Obama on Guns and the 2nd Amendment

Presidential Candidates and Assault Weapons...
    Obama on the assault weapons ban... "the NRA has prevented that legilation from getting through congress, as President I intend to make it happen"

YouTube - Presidential Candidates and Assault Weapons

Obama: “...I am
    consistently on record and will
    continue to be on record as opposing
    concealed carry.”
    Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."
    —Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

YouTube - Obama on concealed weapons permits

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    Ronald Reagan
    40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

We are in for the fight of our lives...
    Alex Jones interview of Larry Pratt from Gun Owners of America...
    YouTube - The Alex Jones Show-3/19-08:Larry Pratt of GOA pt1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123