Attacks On 2A Begin By Attacking The Protectors

Thread: Attacks On 2A Begin By Attacking The Protectors

Attacks On 2A Begin By Attacking The Protectors

Plans are already being formulated to attack 2A rights. It begins by attacking those who protect it.

Paul Helmke: We Win, They Lose. Now, Let's Get To Work

Wow!! It never ceases to amaze me at how many idiots there are in the world... just read some of the responses

Of course these are the same people that have never had to stare down the business end of a .45 during a hold up either. Yep, it happened to me when I was 18. I vowed that I would never be unarmed in that situation again.

All I see in this article are typical anti smoke screens to make gun owners think that the status quo will prevail.

Well, I am not going to sit around and find out. I just renewed my NRA membership and upgraded to lifetime!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Wow!! It never ceases to amaze me at how many idiots there are in the world... just read some of the responses

Of course these are the same people that have never had to stare down the business end of a .45 during a hold up either. Yep, it happened to me when I was 18. I vowed that I would never be unarmed in that situation again.

It never ceases to amaze me at how many idiots there are in the world... just read some of the responses:mad
    The last election should be proof of that.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7