Gun Shows Before Black Tuesday
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gun Shows Before Black Tuesday

Gun Shows Before Black Tuesday

Your best chance of having what you want in hand before black Tuesday January 20th, 2009 is to BUY IT NOW...

Crossroads of the West Gunshow Calendar

Tactical West, LLC

The Las Vegas Gun Show

GunBroker.com Online Gun Auction

Please do post other links and sources for sites, shows and stores that have bulk ammo, any semi-auto firearms, ak's, ar's, etc... in stock, on hand...

don't buy into the buy now and wait for it to come in next year, cause its likely not going to happen and you will be sorry if somebody sold you that bill of goods...
    and you are left defenseless...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Your best chance of having what you want in hand before black Tuesday January 20th, 2009 is to BUY IT NOW...

Crossroads of the West Gunshow Calendar

Tactical West, LLC

The Las Vegas Gun Show

GunBroker.com Online Gun Auction

Please do post other links and sources for sites, shows and stores that have bulk ammo, any semi-auto firearms, ak's, ar's, etc... in stock, on hand...

don't buy into the buy now and wait for it to come in next year, cause its likely not going to happen and you will be sorry if somebody sold you that bill of goods...
    and you are left defenseless...
    Everyone I've talked to in CA, NV, AZ, and UT have said the tables are pretty empty and prices are very high while sellers won't negotiate. I'll admit I blew it on this one; I never thought people would start panic buying before Congress actually passed a bill out of committee to the floor of the House or Senate.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

I ama man of limited means and as such, probably won't be able to purchase a firearm until after Obama takes office (if I'm still able to do so, that is.). Sorry to disappoint you guys
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

gearing up for the ruckus myself...

Attachment 262

Attachment 263

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    gearing up for the ruckus myself...

Attachment 262

Your first pic looks vaguely similar to this one on the left. It was in the movie, Mad Max, Beyond Thunderdome.

I'm kinda partial to two wheels myself.

Yet, any prep is better than no prep at all.
    Last edited by gdcleanfun; 11-23-2008 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks for the info Bohemian.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Gun Show down here in Birmingham this coming weekend... Nov. 28 & 29 at the BJCC.

Home Page

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    ...before Congress actually passed a bill out of committee to the floor of the House or Senate.
    Let them go for it. Legislate away before there's any Obama judicial appointments, it will get challenged immediately, SCOTUS will smack it down and we'll have ourselves Heller II. It would be another huge blow to the Brady Bunch.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    Let them go for it. Legislate away before there's any Obama judicial appointments, it will get challenged immediately, SCOTUS will smack it down and we'll have ourselves Heller II. It would be another huge blow to the Brady Bunch.
    LOOK at how many years it took Parker-Heller to actually get to SCOTUS...

there will be no Heller II in at least the next 4 years...

AND if the NATIONWIDE GUN-GRABBING MAJORITY RATIFIES THE CONSTITUTION or Gun Ban Obama and company bans by EXECUTIVE ORDER and or LEGISLATIVE ACT then Heller will not be worth be worth the paper it is written on...

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    Ronald Reagan
    40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

IF we optimistically, count on SCOTUS or anybody else to save the day after Gun Ban Obama and Company impose something on us for the good of the community...
    We are setting ourselves up for the same failure of the NOW DISARMED people of England, Canada, Australia, et.al.

We must take a PROACTIVE approach, not a REACTIVE approach...

if we do nothing, we can only say we did nothing...

We can start by contributing a dollar or more to the last holdout to the 60 Seat Democrat Super Majority in the Senate...
    We have already lost the House and no longer have a voice there, and will not have a chance to change things there for two years...
    If we loose the seat in Georgia, we will not have a effective voice in the Senate either... basically, what this means is the democrats would be able to pass virtually ANYTHING; Amnesty, Gun Bans, Tax & Spend Programs up the wazoo... UNOPPOSED...
    Anybody can contribute...
    Saxby Chambliss - US Senator for Georgia - Saxby.org

The National Republican Trust - Political Action Committee
    Last edited by Bohemian; 11-25-2008 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Everyone I've talked to in CA, NV, AZ, and UT have said the tables are pretty empty and prices are very high while sellers won't negotiate. I'll admit I blew it on this one; I never thought people would start panic buying before Congress actually passed a bill out of committee to the floor of the House or Senate.
    I've been waiting for the two shows coming here in December and wondering about the quantity and quality being offered. Empty tables are what I was afraid of.
    Molon labe!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast