Forecasted Break-up of USA
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forecasted Break-up of USA

Exclamation Forecasted Break-up of USA

RUSSIAN ANALYST PREDICTS DECLINE AND BREAKUP OF USA
    Tue Nov 25 2008 09:04:22 ET

A leading Russian political analyst has said the economic turmoil in the United States has confirmed his long-held view that the country is heading for collapse, and will divide into separate parts.

Professor Igor Panarin said in an interview with the respected daily IZVESTIA published on Monday: "The dollar is not secured by anything. The country's foreign debt has grown like an avalanche, even though in the early 1980s there was no debt. By 1998, when I first made my prediction, it had exceeded $2 trillion. Now it is more than 11 trillion. This is a pyramid that can only collapse."

The paper said Panarin's dire predictions for the U.S. economy, initially made at an international conference in Australia 10 years ago at a time when the economy appeared strong, have been given more credence by this year's events.

When asked when the U.S. economy would collapse, Panarin said: "It is already collapsing. Due to the financial crisis, three of the largest and oldest five banks on Wall Street have already ceased to exist, and two are barely surviving. Their losses are the biggest in history. Now what we will see is a change in the regulatory system on a global financial scale: America will no longer be the world's financial regulator."

When asked who would replace the U.S. in regulating world markets, he said: "Two countries could assume this role: China, with its vast reserves, and Russia, which could play the role of a regulator in Eurasia."

Asked why he expected the U.S. to break up into separate parts, he said: "A whole range of reasons. Firstly, the financial problems in the U.S. will get worse. Millions of citizens there have lost their savings. Prices and unemployment are on the rise. General Motors and Ford are on the verge of collapse, and this means that whole cities will be left without work. Governors are already insistently demanding money from the federal center. Dissatisfaction is growing, and at the moment it is only being held back by the elections and the hope that Obama can work miracles. But by spring, it will be clear that there are no miracles."

He also cited the "vulnerable political setup", "lack of unified national laws", and "divisions among the elite, which have become clear in these crisis conditions."

He predicted that the U.S. will break up into six parts - the Pacific coast, with its growing Chinese population; the South, with its Hispanics; Texas, where independence movements are on the rise; the Atlantic coast, with its distinct and separate mentality; five of the poorer central states with their large Native American populations; and the northern states, where the influence from Canada is strong.

He even suggested that "we could claim Alaska - it was only granted on lease, after all." Panarin, 60, is a professor at the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and has authored several books on information warfare.

Developing...
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I am sure they would like to see that happening and would do what they could to help it along the way. They did make the statement years ago that one day they would bury us and that we would sell them the shovel to do it with. They have not changed and no matter what anyone thinks they are not our friends.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

boyzoi Guest
    I read this and thought it to be typical of the Russians and their inferiority complex.....not to mention, their Naval fleet being hosted by Chavez.....also in a Russian paper an article that quoted Obama bin Laden threatening an attack that will shake the world to its core.....
    ahhh aint it all grand.

+1. The Russians are not our friends and would love to see us fall on our face. They may have knocked down the Berlin wall, and disbanded the Soviet Union, but make no mistake, the country is still being ran by communists.

Holy beejeesees! And this fellow claims professorship? SCARY!

Alaska granted on lease? Yep this guy knows what he's talking about.

I could really give a good S--T what some commie SOB thinks about us. I could care even less about what some POS in the middle east thinks about us.

That said: I do not like the Massia The One or what any one wants to call him. BUT I WILL BACK HIM 100% AGAINST ANY COMMIE SOB. Then I'll go back after him in 2012.
    Harvey Proud to be American, NRA Endowment, NYS Rifle Pistol, US Army Ret

PALIN 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Alaska granted on lease? Yep this guy knows what he's talking about.

I got a laugh out of that too. I think we should talk to them about that when they send their Czar to demand its return.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    I got a laugh out of that too. I think we should talk to them about that when they send their Czar to demand its return.
    Wish I could be in the audience on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by harvey13118 View Post
    I could really give a good S--T what some commie SOB thinks about us. I could care even less about what some POS in the middle east thinks about us.

That said: I do not like the Massia The One or what any one wants to call him. BUT I WILL BACK HIM 100% AGAINST ANY COMMIE SOB. Then I'll go back after him in 2012.

I sure would like to see a birth certificate first.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast