Democracy in Action

Thread: Democracy in Action

Democracy in Action

Democracy in Action

You know what would really PISS OFF the Democrats...

Bush should resign now, then **** Cheney becomes President!

Then Cheney appoints Condoleeza Rice as VP...

Then Cheney resigns two weeks later and Condoleeza Rice,
    a Republican...

becomes the first BLACK - WOMAN President!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

boyzoi Guest
    I LOVE IT...

That would be fun...but Rice probably wouldn't agree. I still believe she would have been the best Republican for the 2008 election. However, the press would have refused to support a black Republican and would have been busy calling her names--you know, like they've done since she entered public office.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

5. Ms Rice

Through this whole MF election sequence I hoped the Republicans would've had enough sense to put forth Ms Rice. I'm sure the offer was tendered just because it makes so much sense; shes the smartest , wisest, most experienced person in the government. But heres my read on it: She wouldn't accept the nod because in fact she wants to run in 2012, after this country has gone so completely to hell that she will appear to be the second coming.But we'll have to wade through 4 years of obanna first. I,m sure most of you have visited this site, but in case you haven't...EXPOSEOBAMA.COM