20,000 uniformed troops inside U.S. by 2011 - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 20,000 uniformed troops inside U.S. by 2011

well now....

Tatt- do you finally have the info you need?
    THANKS,SUBHUNTER!! hey, sub, if you are able, what do you think? hope things are going well on your current assignment.

Well

My personal opinion is this is what the NG should be trained to do with the state to which they belong. 2nd the FBI charter has always tasked them with intel, counterintel, military powers, etc.. within the borders of the US.

Alot of guys I serve with don't like it and we are not like the power hungry NG part timers that stormed into New Orleans. Most AD personnel have no love for the NG because when they are activated they get Big Head syndrome. If any of you are NG I'm sorry that just the way you are perceived. It's kind of like the kid that gets his first taste of unrestained power.

Thanks Boris. So far so good here. My third time here. A little quiter than the last 2 times.
    Jim
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power."
    Yoshimi Ishikawa

stuff...

check this out-http://www.directionsmag.com/article.php?article_id=2321&trv=1
    also, maybe someone can confirm this. at work last night, a lady mentioned that the 2nd amendment was void and that obama was planning door to door searches for weapons using the CCL and ATF forms/records. and that the authority for this came from Pres. Clinton's P.D.D. allowing American MILPERS to be commanded by Foreign Military Commanders thru the U.N. i don't remember anything about the constitution being scrapped. i do remember the other though. i would not be surprised. on the plus side, i bought a new rifle case and ammo for my new rifle! Thank Ya, Jesus!!

The 2nd amendment is not void but Obamanation should be. However with him as dictator er I mean president nothing would suprise me either.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Doc and his Glock View Post
    Don't panic this will never happen... I know there are those who will think I am nuts but believe me this will not happen. Obama will not take away our rights and our guns... It will not happen.. Before you people attack me just take a wait and see -- then we can talk. Right now people are just out of control.. Relax lets see what happens.. If need be we have time to take action.. like succeed from the union...
    Oh Really...

Obama: "...I am
    consistently on record and will
    continue to be on record as opposing
    concealed carry."
    Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."
    Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

Regarding the AWB...
    The NRA has prevented that legislation from getting through congress for the last 8 years, as President, I intend to make it happen...
    Barack Obama, Democratic Primary Debate, 2007

I think its a scandal that (W. Bush) did not authorize a renewal of the assault weapons ban. (Illinois Senate Debate No. 3: Barack Obama vs. Alan Keyes, Oct. 21, 2004)

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Seems like more hyperbole and paranoia to me. From where are the writers getting their information? I don't see a single reputable source cited in the article. And for the record,
    The long-planned shift in the Defense Department's role in homeland security was recently backed with funding and troop commitments after years of prodding by Congress and outside experts, defense analysts said. doesn't count, because the supposed person or persons saying it are not directly named.
    I definitely agree to disagree...

FYI...
    most if not all of the source links, besides the clearly named "PENTAGON" cited by the WASHINGTON POST, in a story that went out world wide over the A.P. (Associated Press) were removed because our thread starter in this case copied and pasted the story... (just an observation, not a complaint...)

Here is the link to the original story based on FACTUAL STATEMENTS BY THE PENTAGON...

Pentagon to Detail Troops to Bolster Domestic Security

Quote Originally Posted by boyzoi View Post
    hmm , reminds me of the show Jericho..
    That was a great show, imho. Lots of entertainment. Not always real. Kinda like Red Dawn w/ Patrick Swayzy. Good for an hour's worth of "go get 'em" fun!

Canis I agree. Those that do not learn from history are destine to repeat it. I feel the dangerous times facing America today may be the worst we have ever seen. I believe each one of us should take stock of what is happening and prepare our selves mentally, Physically, materially and spiritually for what we may be facing in the days, weeks and months ahead.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

brave new world!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Canis I agree. Those that do not learn from history are destine to repeat it. I feel the dangerous times facing America today may be the worst we have ever seen. I believe each one of us should take stock of what is happening and prepare our selves mentally, Physically, materially and spiritually for what we may be facing in the days, weeks and months ahead.
    +1 -10,000%!! perhaps we should start a thread with links to info you might need to combat this threat and other potential no-goodniks. i may start a thread tomorrow entitled WORKOUT OF THE DAY perhaps it will inspire folks to prepare their body for hardship, etc. thoughts?

Here we go again with the chicken little sky is falling rhetoric!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast