20,000 uniformed troops inside U.S. by 2011 - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 20,000 uniformed troops inside U.S. by 2011

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Here we go again with the chicken little sky is falling rhetoric!
    The Pentagon and the department of homeland security have made multiple press releases on this that went world wide over the A.P....

what does it take for you man? when they kick in your door and windows in the middle of the night and say we are here for your guns?

not to mention that the ammo shortage and increase in prices over the last year, can be at least be partially attributed to the department of homeland security buying up millions of rounds of .223/.556, 9mm and 7.62 Nato...
    Which I can personally vouch for...

ask yourself, why would the Department of Homeland Fricking Security want millions of rounds of Ammo?

forewarned is forearmed...

YouTube - Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch

Obama: "...I am
    consistently on record and will
    continue to be on record as opposing
    concealed carry."
    Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."
    Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

Regarding the AWB...
    The NRA has prevented that legislation from getting through congress for the last 8 years, as President, I intend to make it happen...
    Barack Obama, Democratic Primary Debate, 2007

I think its a scandal that (W. Bush) did not authorize a renewal of the assault weapons ban. (Illinois Senate Debate No. 3: Barack Obama vs. Alan Keyes, Oct. 21, 2004)

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    The Pentagon and the department of homeland security have made multiple press releases on this that went world wide over the A.P....

what does it take for you man? when they kick in your door and windows in the middle of the night and say we are here for your guns?

not to mention that the ammo shortage and increase in prices over the last year, can be at least be partially attributed to the department of homeland security buying up millions of rounds of .223/.556, 9mm and 7.62 Nato...
    Which I can personally vouch for...

ask yourself, why would the Department of Homeland Fricking Security want millions of rounds of Ammo?

forewarned is forearmed...

YouTube - Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch

Obama: "...I am
    consistently on record and will
    continue to be on record as opposing
    concealed carry."
    Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."
    Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

Regarding the AWB...
    The NRA has prevented that legislation from getting through congress for the last 8 years, as President, I intend to make it happen...
    Barack Obama, Democratic Primary Debate, 2007

I think its a scandal that (W. Bush) did not authorize a renewal of the assault weapons ban. (Illinois Senate Debate No. 3: Barack Obama vs. Alan Keyes, Oct. 21, 2004)

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Bohemian; 12-07-2008 at 07:30 PM.

I suppose I should be scared if it were actually believable. Since it's not, I'm not.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I suppose I should be scared if it were actually believable. Since it's not, I'm not.
    Lol... ok you keep your head in the sand, and I will keep my eyes wide open, to the very real possibility...

YouTube - Pentagon to place 20,000 active duty troops on US soil

Anyone see this in the news?
    YouTube - Anyone See This on the News?

1st Wave of troops for US... CNN reports...
    YouTube - The 1st wave of Troops for US
    Last edited by Bohemian; 12-07-2008 at 07:50 PM.

Lol... ok you keep your head in the sand, and I will keep my eyes wide open, to the very real possibility...

YouTube - Pentagon to place 20,000 active duty troops on US soil

Anyone see this in the news?
    YouTube - Anyone See This on the News?
    You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I know better than you where my head is, and it's not in the sand, that's for sure!

Benjamin Franklin

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I know better than you where my head is, and it's not in the sand, that's for sure!
    if you say so...
    YouTube - 20,000 More Troops Deployed for US, Second Wave

I know so. So far, I've been correct every time in figuring out what is a conspiracy theory and what is not. My record speaks for itself.

Benjamin Franklin

I know so. So far, I've been correct every time in figuring out what is a conspiracy theory and what is not. My record speaks for itself.
    Tatt I would remind you that if you have been correct or not is a matter of oppinion, yours, just as you say what the rest of us believe is oppinion. We all have them.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thumbs down Tad... ZIP-It Please M8.

As all patrons on USA Carry we have opinions. Yours do seem to be constant 1-liner blubs or rags on patrons who go IMHO into a LOT more depth posting passionate & rational topics than you ever seem to. I may be wrong. Posting 4 points, 3,323, or just a natural born comedian? When you can keep up with say Bohemian, and that is just 1 name I drop, with his U-Tubing pro-2nd posts (lots of time running those searches M8) then cast the 1st stone at me, 'K? No flaming or nasty talk, just my opinion about yours, in non-emotive terms. Sorry Luke, but this is what I feel, take it down if it does not fit. I will understand.
    Please do not get smug, or glib tattedupboy, I like your wisdom but your sarcasm is not becoming of much.

Canis-Lupus
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 12-10-2008 at 10:54 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast