20,000 uniformed troops inside U.S. by 2011 - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 20,000 uniformed troops inside U.S. by 2011

boyzoi Guest
    more of the same......supercalifragilisticexpealidocious.

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    As all patrons on USA Carry we have opinions. Yours do seem to be constant 1-liner blubs or rags on patrons who go IMHO into a LOT more depth posting passionate & rational topics than you ever seem to. I may be wrong. Posting 4 points, 3,323, or just a natural born comedian? When you can keep up with say Bohemian, and that is just 1 name I drop, with his U-Tubing pro-2nd posts (lots of time running those searches M8) then cast the 1st stone at me, 'K? No flaming or nasty talk, just my opinion about yours, in non-emotive terms. Sorry Luke, but this is what I feel, take it down if it does not fit. I will understand.
    Please do not get smug, or glib tattedupboy, I like your wisdom but your sarcasm is not becoming of much.

Canis-Lupus
    Sarcasm? What have I been sarcastic about? I'm just saying what I believe; I'm sorry if you or anyone else has a problem with what I say, but I'm not going to "tone down" anything say for the sake of political correctness. If anyone doesn't like what I write, don't read it.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

What you said was you have been correct in figuring out what is conspiracy theory and what is not. What you should have said is that it is you oppinion that what is and isn't theory. Just as you always tell us to show proof of what we say even though many fine posters have done just that I say show me your proof.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I know so. So far, I've been correct every time in figuring out what is a conspiracy theory and what is not. My record speaks for itself.
    er... how about some examples of what you think you have debunked...
    I would be glad to confirm, deny and or debate that conjecture on a case by case basis...

Although, I see nothing in this forum to that effect...

Myself and most of the others post cold hard facts, existing legislation and past history, etc., to base our statements on; while you chime in with what only can be compared to sound bites, that we hear from the likes of Gun Ban Obama and Company...

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    What you said was you have been correct in figuring out what is conspiracy theory and what is not. What you should have said is that it is you oppinion that what is and isn't theory. Just as you always tell us to show proof of what we say even though many fine posters have done just that I say show me your proof.
    I stand by everything I say.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I stand by everything I say.
    I do too so I say again show me your proof. Show me your documentation. Don't just say you have proved it. Show me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

boyzoi Guest

out of curiosity

1. What conspiracy thoeries are we talking about here?
    2. who exaclty de-bunked them?
    3. I'd like to see some of the facts used to do this de-bunking.

boyzoi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    I once met a farmer, he knew the land and crops and his stock better than any person who ever toiled 7 hard days a week all year long. So I said to him you are outstanding in the field of farming! And he was! Out standing in his grassy fields every day, all alone!

Canis-Lupus

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I do too so I say again show me your proof. Show me your documentation. Don't just say you have proved it. Show me.
    You'll see the proof when none of the aforementioned things happens.

Benjamin Franklin

You'll see the proof when none of the aforementioned things happens.
    Right. That is what I thought.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast