MSNBC Gun Free Zones Poll--VOTE! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MSNBC Gun Free Zones Poll--VOTE!

I also contributed to the cause...

Still 82% in favor. Great find!

I voted. Funny how they added their reasoning after yes and no. Here's some of my reasoning:

Yes--Law abiding individuals have a right to defend themselves wherever they are.

No--Thousands of law abiding individuals on campus can each be individually protected by the 20 or so cops on the force (likely even fewer on duty at any one time).

OR

Yes--The Constitution of the US protects an individual's God given right to keep and bear arms.

No--I've heard of the constitution but don't know what it says.

Voted Yes. Still 82% to 18% in favor of the yea's....

[QUOTE=mom of 3 angels;50996]I voted. Funny how they added their reasoning after yes and no. Here's some of my reasoning:

Yes--Law abiding individuals have a right to defend themselves wherever they are.

No--Thousands of law abiding individuals on campus can each be individually protected by the 20 or so cops on the force (likely even fewer on duty at any one time).

OR

Yes--The Constitution of the US protects an individual's God given right to keep and bear arms.

No--I've heard of the constitution but don't know what it says.[/QUOTE]

Sadly a lot of people would fall into this catagory.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

[quote=HK4U;51014]
    Quote Originally Posted by mom of 3 angels View Post
    I voted. Funny how they added their reasoning after yes and no. Here's some of my reasoning:

OR

No--I've heard of the constitution but don't know what it says.[/QUOTE]

Sadly a lot of people would fall into this catagory.
    Sadly, I was recently told in an online conversation that my position on the Second Amendment and gun ownership was wrong, that I should go read my Constitution, then come back and apologize. That was an email exchange with a U.S. teacher teaching in Thailand. Shameful.

I voted, the same ratio still shows.

[quote=gdcleanfun;51042]
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post

Sadly, I was recently told in an online conversation that my position on the Second Amendment and gun ownership was wrong, that I should go read my Constitution, then come back and apologize. That was an email exchange with a U.S. teacher teaching in Thailand. Shameful.

I voted, the same ratio still shows.
    What is sad is that she is teaching others.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

8. I went there and they wouldn't let me vote. It did show results of 82% in favor though!

Added link to my Gun shop web page. So my customers can vote too.

[quote=HK4U;51048]
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post

What is sad is that she is teaching others.
    Maybe that's a good indication of why others in the world do not understand us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12