Georgia Sen. Saxby Chambliss Wins Re-election in Runoff

Thread: Georgia Sen. Saxby Chambliss Wins Re-election in Runoff

Georgia Sen. Saxby Chambliss Wins Re-election in Runoff

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thanks for the update. That's great news!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

4. Awesome!

A collective sigh of relief can be heard throughout the nation, now we're just waiting to hear about the recount in Minnesota.

boyzoi Guest
    IMO Franken wasnt even funny as a comedian....... and failed as a talk show host, I guess trying to be a poltitican was his last resort....man I hope he losses
    Last edited by boyzoi; 12-03-2008 at 06:59 AM. Reason: to edit :)

Glad I could help, my vote went to him.

All the supposed "suspense" over this election was overblown. I knew all along that Chambliss would hold on to his seat.

As for the 60 seats, even if Democrats did reach that number, let's remember that no party is that united. First of all, it is rare that all 100 senators are present for a vote, and even if they are, it is rare for every single yes vote to be by members of one party and for every no vote to be by members of the other.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

gpbarth Guest
    Not everyone "knew" Chambliss was a sure thing, and I wouldn't be so blase' as to think that the Dems can't/won't unite on things like gun control, abortion, etc. Paranoia is one thing, but vigilance is NEVER wasted. Don't think that something won't happen, because you may end up with both feet in your mouth. The Republican party needs all the help they can get, even if it's "only" one Senator.

I agree. We should never take for granted or assume anything. As the saying goes it can make an Ass out of U and Me. Vigilance is the order of the day.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7