D.C. Council Supports Gun Control Revisions

Thread: D.C. Council Supports Gun Control Revisions

D.C. Council Supports Gun Control Revisions

Some revision. They have to jump through hoops every 3 and 6 years. Talking about their gun right being infringed! I see another battle in court on the horizon...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Of course DC City Council supports this, it effectively re-instates the ban.

Seriously, what part of "shall not be infringed" do these politicians not understand?

And my state just recently (3 years ago) instated Lifetime carry permits... (though I wish they'd get rid of permits altogether, or do it like Alaska. Don't need one to carry in Alaska, but they offer one to help with recipricocity).
    Taurus PT92
    17+1 9mm

Gura will retire a very wealthy man after his new career of repeated litigation in D.C.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam