Supreme court case pending??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme court case pending???

Quote Originally Posted by mtndwell View Post
    What about his medical records? Is he that stand up of a guy? He refused to supply them at every turn, even though he would be the most powerful man in the country, with a ditsy, inexperienced running mate (never mind that he is in his 70's). I was not agreeing with the actions of either. I was simply accentuating the fact that both major political parties, both Democrat and Republican, choose questionable candidates. Out of all the people in the US, these are the best you could come up with? Please. Maybe it is because of the immigration influx, or possibly it is because most of our country/government is becoming foreign owned (with the billions they require to run, where do you think the money is coming from). Maybe they choose those they can control, it is an interesting concept. Personally, I did not care for either. Only time will tell how it will turn out.
    The main difference with McCain is he was born of U.S. parents and his father was serving in the military stationed in Panama. Now I ask you are the thousands of children born to American service men and women serving their country overseas natural born citizens? By our law, yes and just as it should be. Now concerning Obama, the SCOTUS threw out the most recent case concerning his birth certificate stating it had been provided. If there was any chance this was a fraudulent certificate the Republicans would be all over it. I think it's about time we give this a rest and prepare for an unknown future.

3. Supreme Court

Ronwill is absolutely correct. John McCain was born of American parents in a military hospital on a US military base in Panama, which at the time was a US possession. He could not have been any more a natural citizen if he had been born in Washington DC.

The Youtube video made reference to a 2007 form and 2008 stamps and signatures. I am sure Obama was born well before 2007. I want to know how someone can be born Barry Dunham in Detroit, MI, then get adopted by some guy in Indonesia, and given the last name of Soetelo, at a time when Indonesia did not allow dual citizenships. That says to me that Master Dunham's American citizenship was forfeited for the Indonesian citizenship. Even at that, how does Barry Dunhjam get to be listed on a certificate of live birth as Barack Hussein Obama II? JDLR
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

??????

What part of
    I was not agreeing with the actions of either.... AND Personally, I did not care for either. Only time will tell how it will turn out.
    does not make sense to you. I am not taking sides, either Obama or McCain. Truth be told, if there was any proof, Obama wouldn't be the president elect (and shouldn't be). If there was, he would still be a senator of the not so great state of Ill. The point I was trying to get across was that ALL power politicians (such as those nominated for high office, like President) are corrupted, lie (even those little white ones, such as one's health), cheat (on their wife or taxes, etc), steal (at least from my checkbook), etc. This is regardless of party lines, both Democrats and Republicans. To say one is more of an honorable politician than another, is an oxymoron (emphasis on the moron). There are no honorable politicians, otherwise they wouldn't be in politics. Oh, and because something is on YouTube, it must be true. Maybe I should place a YouTube video, showing Ill has embraced CC. It would be on YouTube, it must be true. Wish things were that easy (or glad they aren't, when you think of what the antis would do).

Oh, and here is a little info on McCain's FULL disclosure. All recent records were excluded.Check it out:
    Is McCain concealing medical records? - Ari Melber - Politico.com Like I said, I am not pro either candidate, just a gun toting, constitution supporting, natural born middle class American.

What part of does not make sense to you. I am not taking sides, either Obama or McCain. Truth be told, if there was any proof, Obama wouldn't be the president elect (and shouldn't be). If there was, he would still be a senator of the not so great state of Ill. The point I was trying to get across was that ALL power politicians (such as those nominated for high office, like President) are corrupted, lie (even those little white ones, such as one's health), cheat (on their wife or taxes, etc), steal (at least from my checkbook), etc. This is regardless of party lines, both Democrats and Republicans. To say one is more of an honorable politician than another, is an oxymoron (emphasis on the moron). There are no honorable politicians, otherwise they wouldn't be in politics. Oh, and because something is on YouTube, it must be true. Maybe I should place a YouTube video, showing Ill has embraced CC. It would be on YouTube, it must be true. Wish things were that easy (or glad they aren't, when you think of what the antis would do).

Oh, and here is a little info on McCain's FULL disclosure. All recent records were excluded.Check it out:
    Is McCain concealing medical records? - Ari Melber - Politico.com Like I said, I am not pro either candidate, just a gun toting, constitution supporting, natural born middle class American.
    OK sure just like there was no evidence that Teddy killed... and he was thrown in jail.... Not. You need to realize that there are separate justice systems dependent upon numerous factors.

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    OK sure just like there was no evidence that Teddy killed... and he was thrown in jail.... Not. You need to realize that there are separate justice systems dependent upon numerous factors.
    I don't disagree. The greater the power, the easier to hide corruption, while sidestepping the law. Could we do that and get away with it? All politicians abuse their power and influence. Unfortunately, when cut out one piece of the cancer, another grows in its place. It would be a fresh sight, to see America get back to embracing the Constitution, not to the politicians who will be our ultimate demise.They should line them all up, them and the lawyers that protect them, and have a good old Turkey hunt.

" mtndwell" makes a good point about medical records. I don't recall hearing anything about obama providing any medical records. Maybe his citizenship info is tied up in there somewhere.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

We The People (B.H.O.) Citizenship Challenge - National Press Club, DC December 8th, 2008:

WTP Obama Citizenship Challenge - National Press Club, DC Dec. 8 2008

Another Obama Citizenship Case Added to Supreme Court Docket:

Justice Scalia adds another Obama citizenship case to the Supreme Court's Dec. 12 docket...
    Docket for 08A469
    Last edited by Bohemian; 12-13-2008 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    The main difference with McCain is he was born of U.S. parents and his father was serving in the military stationed in Panama. Now I ask you are the thousands of children born to American service men and women serving their country overseas natural born citizens? By our law, yes and just as it should be. Now concerning Obama, the SCOTUS threw out the most recent case concerning his birth certificate stating it had been provided. If there was any chance this was a fraudulent certificate the Republicans would be all over it. I think it's about time we give this a rest and prepare for an unknown future.
    LET ME BE PERFECTLY CLEAR ON THIS; THE SCOTUS HAS NOT THROWN OUT ANY CASE NOR HAS ANY COURT ON THE GROUNDS THAT OBAMA HAS PROVIDED HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE; IN FACT HE HAS REFUSED TO DO SO...
    www.obamacrimes.com

This is the biggest fraud in U.S. history...

12/12/08 PRESS RELEASE: U. S. SUPREME COURT REQUESTED TO ISSUE AN INJUNCTION TO STAY ELECTORAL VOTES ON DECEMBER 15, 2008 UNTIL OBAMA PROVES HE IS QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT AS “CONSTITUTION CRISIS” IS COMING and ASKS “OBAMA” TO WITHDRAW HIS NAME FOR PRESIDENT

obamacrimes - Home Page
    Last edited by Bohemian; 12-13-2008 at 09:20 PM.

The United States Constitution Article II, Section 1 includes these words:
    “No person except a natural born citizen, or a
    citizen of the United States, at the time of the
    adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to
    the office of President; neither shall any person be
    eligible to that office who shall not have attained to
    the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years
    a resident within the United States.”

Electors are sworn to uphold it with their vote on December 15th in
    the Electoral College. But they must first know for sure that the candidates meet the Constitutional requirements for the office of President beginning with being a natural born citizen.
    That’s what Philip J. Berg has asked the United States Supreme Court to verify.
    The Supreme Court has asked for a response from Senator Barack Obama along with the Democratic National Committee and Federal Elections Commission.
    And they have until December 1st to respond. Other cases have been filed asking for the same thing.
    Not extreme. Not fringe. Just Constitutional.
    Obama says he’s qualified. But, Berg, multiple legal suits and a growing number of American citizens are saying: “Prove it.” A basic, vital and Constitutional request.
    Why won’t Obama answer such a simple and essential request?
    Exhibit A: The Grandmother’s tape
    Barack Obama’s own grandmother said he was born in Kenya. While politicians are known for it, grandmothers seldom lie. It’s recorded on tape:
    “I was in the delivery room in [Mombosa,] Kenya, when he was born
    Aug. 4, 1961.” – Sarah Obama, Obama’s paternal grandmother
    Exhibit B: No Original Birth Certificate
    Experts have called the Certification of Live Birth posted online a forgery.
    Berg reported “It’s clearly been altered,” which invalidates it, according to
    the document itself. Add to this the Hawaiian law at the time which allowed people to register for this non-hospital short form certificate (without a doctor’s signature) up to one year from the date of the child’s birth.
    Exhibit C: Indonesian citizenship
    Only Indonesian citizens could attend Indonesian schools at the time Barack Obama attended the Indonesian school where he was registered as Barry Soetoro. His citizenship was listed as Indonesian, his religion as Islam, and his father as Lolo Soetoro, M.A. There was also no dual citizenship at the time. If he was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather, he would have forfeited any U.S. citizenship he may have had, just as when a child is adopted in America, he or she becomes an American.
    Exhibit D: U.S. Law
    In addition, according to U.S. law pertaining to births abroad,
    from “Dec. 24, 1952, to Nov.13, 1986,” in order to register the child’s birth
    as a U.S. natural-born citizen at the time of Obama’s birth, he or she must be: 1. Born to two U.S. citizen parents; OR 2. If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of the birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least 10 years, at least five of which must be after the age of 14.
    Since Barack Obama’s father was not a U.S. citizen and Obama’s mother was only 18 at the time of his birth, she failed to meet the legal requirements of U.S. residency for at least five years after the age of 14.
    Either the Constitution matters or it doesn’t.
    If we are willing to ignore the constitutional requirements for the highest office in our land, what else are we willing to forgo? That part about free speech? Freedom of the press? Freedom of religion?
    1. Sign the form download able from the website and send it in or sign the petition on the website
    www.obamacrimes.com
    2. Call your Congressional Representative at: 202-224-3121. Ask them to
    verify that the Constitutional requirements have been met and request
    them to conduct Congressional hearings immediately.
    3. Pray for all of the hidden things to come to light and call on the media to
    report this Constitutional crisis.
    4. Donate to help defend our Constitution.
    www.obamacrimes.com

Obama Birth Certificate Forgery Smoking Gun Revealed by Dr. Ron Polarik

YouTube - Nov. 24 Obama Birth Certificate Forgery Smoking Gun Revealed by Dr. Ron Polarik

Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya

YouTube - Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya
    Last edited by Bohemian; 12-14-2008 at 08:12 PM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast