Supreme court case pending??? - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme court case pending???

OMG!! they are and I quote here "making his birth place a tourist attraction" in Kenya!!! Isn't that sufficient evidence to place serious doubt on his citizenship???

I would love it if Obama were not president. I spent thousands of dollars and hours trying to make John McCain president. Obama is anathema to me.

However, Berg appears to have brought this case with a lot of accusations, but without providing much hard supporting evidence. Is there a Kenyan birth certificate out there somewhere? Immigration records showing that his parents left the country before he was born, and he returned afterwards? Something like that would be awfully helpful.

Courts don't generally consider a "suspicion" to be sufficient proof. The Kenyan ambassador's words do not have the force of law. Neither does Obama's grandmother's. Trying to make a case out of bubblegum and twigs tends to discredit future cases that are better researched.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    I would love it if Obama were not president. I spent thousands of dollars and hours trying to make John McCain president. Obama is anathema to me.

However, Berg appears to have brought this case with a lot of accusations, but without providing much hard supporting evidence. Is there a Kenyan birth certificate out there somewhere? Immigration records showing that his parents left the country before he was born, and he returned afterwards? Something like that would be awfully helpful.

Courts don't generally consider a "suspicion" to be sufficient proof. The Kenyan ambassador's words do not have the force of law. Neither does Obama's grandmother's. Trying to make a case out of bubblegum and twigs tends to discredit future cases that are better researched.
    Please review my previous posts in this thread; watch the videos, etc., and or go to www.obamacrimes.com for all the evidence, original court documents and dozens of related cases nationwide that are pending...
    There is no shortage of evidence, in fact the evidence that Obama is NOT a Natural Born Citizen as defined by the U.S. Constitution is overwhelming; the problem is NO COURT has agreed to hear anybody's cases yet...

Reasons cited?
    Those individuals bringing the cases forward did not have standing to challenge the Constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama... or other lame technicality's, anything to keep from there actually being a case where it gets in front of a judge or jury who can see it for what it is...

Did you know that not one single Security of State in the entire country has verified Barrck Obama 's eligibility as required by law?

Same is true for his non-vetting of his U.S. Senate position...

The fact is Barack Obama is a Illegal Alien...

Do you know how the Secretary of State of all the states in the country verified Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility?

They received a letter from Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi stating that Barack Obama was eligible to be President...

The same Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi that recently signed an affidavit stating that a dead person was a valid elector...

All the cases against Obama are solid cases by former U.S. Attorneys, former U.S. Ambassadors, people with lots of things trailing their name like PhD’s; to name a few...

Once we get a court to actually hear a case they will have no choice, but to expose Obama for the fraud we all know he his...

THIS IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN U.S. HISTORY, CALL, WRITE, EMAIL, FAX YOUR STATE & FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES, GOVERNOR, ETC., THE PRESIDENT AND THE MEDIA AND ASK THEM TO...

Please Oppose The Electoral College vote Monday 12/15/2008, until Barack Obama has provided proof that he is a natural born U.S. Citizen; as required by the U.S. Constitution; please don't cite or believe the Fact Check web site or the Fight The Smears web site; as their response; because the electronic documents on those sites have been proven by subject matter experts whom have submitted affidavits to several State Supreme Courts and the U.S. Supreme Court that the aforesaid electronic documents are in fact forgery's, electronic creations...

The American People and yourself, a U.S. Born Citizen, and a law abiding citizen; do appeal to their integrity to make this right and prove the entire country, beyond a shadow of a doubt that Barack Obama is in fact a natural born citizen; or request that he must step down. BEFORE THE ELECTORAL VOTE AND INAUGURATION ARE ALLOWED TO PROCEED.
    Last edited by Bohemian; 12-14-2008 at 08:40 PM.

One more point in support of Bohemian, this is law on the federal level and should be investigated as such, if you or I were to be in this position we would be investigated to the ends of the earth to find out if we were a valid US citizen. This and several private citizens that went to Kenya to attempt to investigate his citizenship prior to the election were not only kicked out of the country but were threatened with prison and death should they return.

I checked out obamacrimes.com and the only things that could qualify as evidence that I see are statements from a reverend, a bishop and his grandmother saying that he was born in Kenya. None of those have any legal authority, though. The bishop's affidavit seemed to delve heavily into Obama's involvement in Kenyan politics - interesting, but of no relevance whatsoever to establishing his citizenship.

Is there a piece of paper somewhere that says "Kenya Jungle Hospital - Certificate of Birth - Barack Hussein Obama II" (or whatever his name was when he was born)? That's all that is needed to decide this issue. Why not that, rather than all of this beating around the bush and peripheral arguments?

According to Reverend Shuhubia, Kenyan officials said that Obama's birth information was "classified" and "top secret" - which is an awfully convenient way to keep from having to produce any documentation.

If I propose to you that my friend is holding a red ball in one hand, and you ask me to prove it, and I say, "Sorry! My friend said that ball is top secret. Trust me, it's red," then that allows me to put out an accusation and not have to actually back up my claim, while making an excuse that seems to suggest that my friend is hiding something.

These types of poorly constructed conspiracy theory arguments seem to emerge from both sides every time there's an election. 9/11 was an inside job from the Bush Administration, Clinton had 500 people killed, Iraq was any number of situations, the CIA spread crack and/or AIDS to kill black people, etc. There's always "plenty of documentation" to back up whatever it is - "documentation" which is often either misleading, or refers to other "evidence" which is somehow being prevented from reaching the public.

While I'd like to see Obama not be president, it would be inappropriate to lie or put forth unsound arguments to make that happen. Maybe impeachment proceedings would be more successful, at least in terms of gaining credibility.
    Last edited by toreskha; 12-15-2008 at 04:52 PM.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

I've looked over obamacrimes also and tend to class it as a "conspiracy theory" site. Many of the videos are word of mouth from individuals that would like for this to be true. Bohemian please understand that I am NOT an Obama supporter and would be pleasantly surprised if this resulted in his not becoming president. The fact is the SCOTUS threw out a recent case stating that a birth certificate had been presented. When hard evidence is presented on the situation I will gladly jump on the band wagon but everything I've found is no where close to being that. Videos, like statistics, can be manipulated to say anything the author, or director, wants.

Pick one

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    OMG!! they are and I quote here "making his birth place a tourist attraction" in Kenya!!! Isn't that sufficient evidence to place serious doubt on his citizenship???
    #
    Obamas Kenyan Birthplace — Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress
    Kenyan Ambassador: Obama's Kenyan Birthplace Is A Tourist Attraction. Listen to 12:32 of this radio interview in which the Kenyan Ambassador mentioned that ...
    wordpress.com/tag/obamas-kenyan-birthplace/ - 13k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Barack Obama is probably not a citizen of the United States - Topix
    The Imam is the grandson of the late Imam who blessed Barack Obama when he was born in Mombasa on .... There is a huge tourist attraction at his birthplace. ...
    Barack Obama is probably not a citizen of the United States - Topix - Similar pages
    #
    my.wrif.com - How popular is my.wrif.com? (://URLFAN)
    I n the never ending drama of Obama’s birthplace, wrif’s “Mike in the Morning†.... kenyan ambassador obamas kenyan birthplace is a tourist attraction ...
    my.wrif.com - How popular is my.wrif.com? (://URLFAN) - 41k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Court won't review Obama's eligibility to serve!, page 1
    The Ambassador to the US, from KENYA, stated that Obama's birthplace - IN KENYA - is their biggest tourist attraction. His own sister has given multiple ...
    Court won't review Obama's eligibility to serve!, page 1 - 86k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    POST SCRIPTS: Obama's Birth Certificate Still An Issue
    Obama's Birth Certificate Still An Issue. by Jack Lee ... that Barack Obama’s birthplace in Kenya is now a tourist attraction since he became president. ...
    POST SCRIPTS: Obama's Birth Certificate Still An Issue - 11k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Kenyan Ambassador Says Obama’s Birthplace in KENYA is “An ...
    Kenyan Ambassador Says Obama’s Birthplace in KENYA is “An Attraction… ... To put it in perspective, Kenyans also have a tourist trap that is the “final ...
    Kenyan Ambassador Says Obama’s Birthplace in KENYA is “An Attraction…Already Well-Known” - 33k - Cached - Similar pages
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Exclamation Here's More!

#
    Oh the irony, December 5 is birth certificate day at Supreme Court
    Nov 21, 2008 ... He speaks of a national holiday tomorrow in Obama's honor. ... marker at Obama's birthplace and how that is already a tourist attraction. ...
    Oh the irony, December 5 is birth certificate day at Supreme Court - 61k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Re: KENYAN AMBASSADOR CONFIRMS OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA
    Nov 21, 2008 ... place of birth is well-known and is already an attraction. : Here is confirmation that Barack Hussein Obama was born in ...
    Re: KENYAN AMBASSADOR CONFIRMS OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA - 9k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    AfricanCrisis
    Nov 25, 2008 ... Ogogo said Obama's Kenyan birthplace has already become a tourist attraction. The ambassador - if indeed that was him of course, ...
    AfricanCrisis - 21k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Newsvine - Live Poll: Obama Citizenship Discredited!
    ... that Obama's birthplace in Kenya has turned into a tourist attraction. ... Obama has proved his citizenship. He's provided a birth certificate that has ...
    simba1.newsvine.com/_news/2008/12/06/2185913-live-poll-obama-citizenship-discredited - 520k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    YouTube - Obama BORN IN KENYA Confirmed by Kenyan Ambassador
    Nov 21, 2008 ... They have now made his "BIRTHPLACE" in Kanya a tourist attraction, .... Kenyan Ambassador Admits Obama Born There - Birthplace "Already Well ...
    YouTube - Obama BORN IN KENYA Confirmed by Kenyan Ambassador - 136k - Cached - Similar pages
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus;53061YouTube - Obama BORN IN KENYA Confirmed by Kenyan Ambassador
    Nov 21, 2008 ... They have now made his "BIRTHPLACE" in Kanya a tourist attraction, .... Kenyan Ambassador Admits Obama Born There - Birthplace "Already Well ...
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJu90--cZdI
    YouTube - Obama BORN IN KENYA Confirmed by Kenyan Ambassador[/url] - 136k - Cached - Similar pages
    Hmm, a tourist attraction. I wonder if money had anything to do with this? Why do I not accept a Kenyan ambassador's word? Maybe it's because they have one of the most corrupt governments in the world.

When I did jury duty we were instructed to pass a verdict based within a reasonable doubt, not a shadow of but reasonable, that said...
    There is evidence way beyond a reasonable doubt here to prove he is not a citizen. In a standard court of law a jury would convict him based upon the evidence that has been presented.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast