Supreme court case pending??? - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 110

Thread: Supreme court case pending???

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    When I did jury duty we were instructed to pass a verdict based within a reasonable doubt, not a shadow of but reasonable, that said...
    There is evidence way beyond a reasonable doubt here to prove he is not a citizen. In a standard court of law a jury would convict him based upon the evidence that has been presented.
    I have also sat on juries and I guess I disagree. The evidence is, at best, circumstantial and the witnesses are not completely credible. With what I have read on these posts, the video evidence and personal research, I couldn't come to a verdict of guilty. I think that's what SCOTUS is looking at also. If Secretary Of State Rice believes him eligible I must bend to her expertise.

  2.   
  3. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    I say considering what's at stake, obama should "man up" and produce the document. If the document is in his favor, then there should be no problem. McCain produced his as did William "Slick Willie" Clinton. Why should he be different? If he wants to keep the document "private", I'd say at minimum, produce it so SCOTUS Justices can examine it. It's such a simple request. He's made every single record "private". WHAT IS HE HIDING????

    I'd be satisfied if he would allow the hospital he was born at to make a public statement confirming that he was born at that particular hospital on a particular date. We could sure use the designation as a "tourist attraction" and I'm sure the hospital would appreciate the financial benefits that come with being listed as a Hawaii Historical place.

    I did my research, did my interviews locally, and I'm convinced that HE WASN'T BORN HERE! I happened to meet his high school Chemistry teacher. Take it the guy is old and his memory may be fading, but he did state that he recalls that "barry" used to talk about why life was hard and how the students would make fun of him because he was born in a foreign country.

    Frankly, this guy makes me sick.



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  4. #43
    He does seem like a man that has something to hide.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I have also sat on juries and I guess I disagree. The evidence is, at best, circumstantial and the witnesses are not completely credible. With what I have read on these posts, the video evidence and personal research, I couldn't come to a verdict of guilty. I think that's what SCOTUS is looking at also. If Secretary Of State Rice believes him eligible I must bend to her expertise.
    Or, he could just put this to rest once and for all and produce his birth certificate. Why is he stonewalling? There wouldn't even be a need for the courts to take this up if he would just produce the damn birth certificate.
    Last edited by tattedupboy; 12-16-2008 at 04:10 PM.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

    Benjamin Franklin

  6. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Or, he could just put this to rest once and for all and produce his birth certificate. Why is he stonewalling? There wouldn't even be a need for the courts to take this up if he would just produce the damn birth certificate.
    A birth certificate was produced but there are those who wish to call it fake. I still firmly believe that if there was any chance this issue were true the Republicans, Libertarians, Independents, Communists, or Secretary Rice would be all over it.

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    A birth certificate was produced but there are those who wish to call it fake. I still firmly believe that if there was any chance this issue were true the Republicans, Libertarians, Independents, Communists, or Secretary Rice would be all over it.
    What was produced was a "certification" of live birth versus a "certificate" of live birth. This "certification" could have been based on a "certificate" on file that may have included information for a birth that occurred outside of PRHI. This information was based entirely on what the parents reported to the Hawaii State Department of Health. Unlike an actual "certificate" of live birth, there is no certifying information as in the signature and license number of an attending physician, nurse practitioner, doula, certified midwife, etc. As for the publication of the birth announcement, back in 1961, the health department automatically published the birth announcements in accordance with Hawaii Revised Statutes. This is still common practice for "vital statistics" (births, deaths, marriages) to be published. Today there area a lot more events, so the information is a lot less detailed and the print is a lot smaller.

    There is a good reason why the people you mentioned have not jumped all over the issue. I will not publicly post the reason, but let's just say that Mr. Biden made a statement that in a way "spilled the beans". I'm sure that there are numerous people who are working on both sides of the issue. We will see what happens very soon.

    All I'll say is that I hope we are all prepared for a serious situation. Get the SHTF gear in order, have a lot of ammo and be sure your gear is ready to go. It's gonna be ugly.



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  8. #47
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ronwill
    A birth certificate was produced but there are those who wish to call it fake. I still firmly believe that if there was any chance this issue were true the Republicans, Libertarians, Independents, Communists, or Secretary Rice would be all over it.


    Could the reason they are not all over it be collusion? Wait a minute I didn't say that did I?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. #48
    Just in from CNN:

    December 17th, 2008
    Suits against Obama rejected
    Posted: 01:47 PM ET
    WASHINGTON (CNN) — Another Supreme Court justice on Wednesday refused to hear appeals arguing that Barack Obama is not eligible to be president because he is not a “natural born citizen.”

    Justice Anthony Kennedy rejected two separate claims from attorney Philip Berg. One argued that Obama should be disqualified because his father was Kenyan, and the other questioned Obama’s claim to have been born in Hawaii. Obama has produced a Hawaii birth certificate, but Berg doubts it is genuine.

    David Souter had denied Berg’s appeals last month. Berg still can ask any of the court’s seven other justices to refer the claim to the full court.

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I have also sat on juries and I guess I disagree. The evidence is, at best, circumstantial and the witnesses are not completely credible. With what I have read on these posts, the video evidence and personal research, I couldn't come to a verdict of guilty. I think that's what SCOTUS is looking at also. If Secretary Of State Rice believes him eligible I must bend to her expertise.
    Not circumstantial when the Kenyan ambassador says, BHO was born in Kenya, not circumstantial when his paternal grandmother says, "I was at his birth", all in Kenya, Not circumstantial when they make his place of birth a shrine and a tourist trap, I forget the name for it but when a investigator is kicked out of a country with threats against their person not circumstantial. These are not testimonies from some street bum, or ex con saying "I saw it" these are credible witness. No we have way too many people here saying his was born in Kenya to simply write it off as non credible evidence.
    Last edited by Sheldon; 12-18-2008 at 01:05 PM.

  11. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Not circumstantial when the Kenyan ambassador says, BHO was born in Kenya, not circumstantial when his paternal grandmother says, "I was at his birth", all in Kenya, Not circumstantial when they make his place of birth a shrine and a tourist trap, I forget the name for it but when a investigator is kicked out of a country with threats against their person not circumstantial. These are not testimonies from some street bum, or ex con saying "I saw it" these are credible witness. No we have way too many people here saying his was born in Kenya to simply write it off as non credible evidence.
    Maybe you should take a look at the following:

    Kenya: 'I don't know' if Obama born in U.S.

    As for his Grandmother, she never said he was born in Kenya but "Came back to his roots." Look at the following:

    YouTube - Obama's Kenyan Roots

    Once again I state there is a definite problem of credibility here.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast