Supreme court case pending??? - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme court case pending???

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Maybe you should take a look at the following:

Kenya: 'I don't know' if Obama born in U.S.

As for his Grandmother, she never said he was born in Kenya but "Came back to his roots." Look at the following:

YouTube - Obama's Kenyan Roots

Once again I state there is a definite problem of credibility here.
    Can you say death threat? The U tube that was posted elsewhere on this site I have listened to the live audio N she said she (through a interpreter) was present at his birth in Kenya. He said BHO birth place was a tourist spot, he also said he was proud of the fact he was born in Kenya, how do you misquote that? Still admissible as evidence in a court of law, they just need to get her in a court alive. New story but this time they chaged it.
    Last edited by Sheldon; 12-18-2008 at 02:24 PM.

Three Unanswered Questions:

1. Was Barack Obama born in Kenya?

2. Is he really a citizen of Indonesia?

3. Does the constitution still matter?

www.obamacrimes.com

10/2008: Interview with Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.'s Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Obama during a taped interview at her home in Kenya was adamant "Barack, Jr. was born in Mombosa, Kenya and I was present during his birth."
    http://www.obamacrimes.info/Telephon...a_10-16-08.mp3

10/27/08: Affidavit of Bishop Ron McRae, "US Senator Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim and not a Christian, and that he was born in Mombasa, Kenya and not in the State of Hawaii"

Not extreme. Not fringe. Just Constitutional.
    Obama says he’s qualified. But, Berg, multiple legal suits and a growing number of American citizens are saying: “Prove it.” A basic, vital and Constitutional request.

Why won’t Obama answer such a simple and essential request?

Exhibit A: The Grandmother’s tape
    Barack Obama’s own grandmother said he was born in Kenya. While politicians are known for it, grandmothers seldom lie. It’s recorded on tape:
    “I was in the delivery room in [Mombosa,] Kenya, when he was born
    Aug. 4, 1961.” – Sarah Obama, Obama’s paternal grandmother

Exhibit B: No Original Birth Certificate
    Experts have called the Certification of Live Birth posted online a forgery.
    Berg reported “It’s clearly been altered,” which invalidates it, according to
    the document itself. Add to this the Hawaiian law at the time which allowed people to register for this non-hospital short form certificate (without a doctor’s signature) up to one year from the date of the child’s birth.

Exhibit C: Indonesian citizenship
    Only Indonesian citizens could attend Indonesian schools at the time Barack Obama attended the Indonesian school where he was registered as Barry Soetoro. His citizenship was listed as Indonesian, his religion as Islam, and his father as Lolo Soetoro, M.A. There was also no dual citizenship at the time. If he was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather, he would have forfeited any U.S. citizenship he may have had, just as when a child is adopted in America, he or she becomes an American.

Exhibit D: U.S. Law
    In addition, according to U.S. law pertaining to births abroad, from “Dec. 24, 1952, to Nov. 13, 1986,” in order to register the child’s birth as a U.S.
    natural-born citizen at the time of Obama’s birth, he or she must be: 1. Born to two U.S. citizen parents; OR 2. If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of the birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least 10 years, at least five of which must be after the age of 14.
    Since Barack Obama’s father was not a U.S. citizen and Obama’s mother was only 18 at the time of his birth, she failed to meet the legal requirements of U.S. residency for at least five years after the age of 14.
    Either the Constitution matters or it doesn’t.
    If we are willing to ignore the constitutional requirements for the highest office in our land, what else are we willing to forgo? That part about free speech?
    Freedom of the press? Freedom of religion?
    1. Sign the form at the site below and send it in or sign the petition on the website
    www.obamacrimes.com
    2. Call your Congressional Representative at: 202-224-3121. Ask them to
    verify that the Constitutional requirements have been met and request
    them to conduct Congressional hearings immediately.
    3. Pray for all of the hidden things to come to light and call on the media to
    report this Constitutional crisis.
    4. Donate to help defend our Constitution.

The United States Constitution
    Article II, Section 1 includes these words:
    “No person except a natural born citizen, or a
    citizen of the United States, at the time of the
    adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to
    the office of President; neither shall any person be
    eligible to that office who shall not have attained to
    the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years
    a resident within the United States.”

We The People Foundation

Chicago Tribune Ad For Obama Records

A Natural Born Citizen...Orly?

The Illinois Attorney Registration and Discipline Commission (ARDC) Individual Attorney Record of Public Registration for Barack H. Obama Jr. indicated NONE in the box for Full Former Name(s). Since we know that he has been known by other name(s), this statement is perjurious and as an attorney he knows better. What is he hiding?

Obama's forged certificate(s) of live birth online (read digital creations) at fightthesmears, dailykos, FactCheck, Politifact, debunked pixel by pixel:
    http://polarik.blogtownhall.com/
    http://www.obamacrimes.info/thebirthcertificate2.html
    http://polarik.blogtownhall.com/

YouTube - Nov. 24 Obama Birth Certificate Forgery Smoking Gun Revealed by Dr. Ron Polarik
    Last edited by Bohemian; 12-25-2008 at 10:57 PM.

Don't all of you find it quite curious that the media has not made a bigger deal of this? In all of its hatred of Bush and all things Republican, I'm pretty sure that the Democratic president-elect could probably have a Kenyan accent, and they still wouldn't question it.

Another question. Why doesn't he just put this issue to rest and produce the birth certificate? And if he can't, why hasn't he been asked to? If he has nothing to hide, why is he stonewalling?

When this thread first started, I thought that these attempts to question his citizenship were desperation tactics. Now, however, the more I think about it, the more I think he has something to hide. I can't say that I believe he was born in Kenya, Indonesia, or anywhere else, but his failure to end this once and for all does make me quite suspicious.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I will be the first to admit when I heard this the first time over a year ago I thought it was bunk...

I now have no doubt that it is not only true; but additionally some people and or organizations with some deep pockets are trying to keep this out of the public spot light, main stream media, etc...

We all can remember Obama making public television spots at least refuting all the William Ayers, Reverend Wright and other allegations during the primaries and general elections...

BUT NOT ONCE has Obama got on TV and refuted the allegation that he was NOT A NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN!

Not only has he personally not refuted it; he hired a team of lawyers from the get-go to prevent him from being forced to submit his actual BIRTH CERTIFICATE to any agency to prove his eligibility to be President, pursuant to the U.S. Constitution!

why would he go to such lengths when one would think that this could be easily put to bed and be done with?

What can we do?

Contact our representatives in Washington by Telephone, Email, Fax and Snail mail and DEMAND that Obama publicly provide PROOF POSITIVE THAT HE IS IN FACT A NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN OR GRACEFULLY STEP DOWN!

Contact the media and DEMAND that they give this story the attention it deserves!

Contact your Secretary of State and Attorney Generals offices and DEMAND THAT THEY DO THEIR JOB AND VERIFY OBAMA'S ELIGIBILITY, WHICH TO DATE NOT ONE SINGLE SECRETARY OF STATE HAS DONE SO!
    They are all stating the same tired ass statement; "We received a letter from Nancy Pelosi, stating that Barack Obama was eligible to be President"...

The same Nancy Pelosi that recently signed an affidavit stating that a dead person was a valid elector!

Telephone, Email, Fax and Snail mail the U.S. Supreme Court (and the California Supreme Court (Keyes, et.al. vs. Obama)) and DEMAND that the Constitution be upheld and that PROOF POSITIVE THAT OBAMA IS A NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN MUST BE PROVIDED, MOREOVER, THAT IT WOULD BE A DISGRACE IF THE SUPREME COURT DOES NOT HEAR THESE CASES!

Support the cause:
    http://www.obamacrimes.com/

Write your Representatives in Washington:
    http://www.capwiz.com/nra/dbq/officials/

Write the media:
    http://www.capwiz.com/nra/dbq/media/

Google up your Attorney Generals office and Secretary of States office and get PROACTIVE!
    Last edited by Bohemian; 12-27-2008 at 11:14 AM.

6. Obama birth Certificate

So essentially, what we are seeing is that at this time, Hawaii is obstructing justice and allowing an ineligible candidate for President become so. As was stated, everyone else produced viable documentation of birth, why won't Obama? Because with all his foreign friends and dignitaries helping to see that he had the funding to get elected, they could obfuscate things by putting him on such a pedestal that they knew he could be elected and be their pawn. If the SCOTUS doesn't take the case, which they should in order to preserve the tenets of the Constitution, then our Constitution, our country, will be hanging by a thread and our freedoms are in extreme jeopardy!
    These may be my personal rantings, but I only see Obama as an evil man who needs to be stopped. Our country is in for some very difficult times with him as well as our new Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by robiewan View Post
    So essentially, what we are seeing is that at this time, Hawaii is obstructing justice and allowing an ineligible candidate for President become so. As was stated, everyone else produced viable documentation of birth, why won't Obama?
    Let's see Hawaii, the Republicans, the Libertarian Party, Secretary Rice, etc. are all letting this "happen" and the certification (certificate) of live birth presented is fake. The Kenyan Ambassador has stated he was misquoted, basically retracting any statement about Obama's Kenyan birth. Obama's paternal mother stated he had returned to his roots, not he was born in Kenya. No more you tube videos, show me hard verifiable facts all of these people are in collusion with each other and I'll convert my ways. Let it be known though, I am not nor ever was an Obama supporter. I voted for McCain/ Palin because I thought they were the best choice. It's time now to prepare for the future.

He should not have been allowed to run until he produced the required documentation, period.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    He should not have been allowed to run until he produced the required documentation, period.
    The thing is a certification (certificate) of live birth was presented and the argument is it's fake. Hawaii has stated it has records on file. The SCOTUS continues to throw out cases. Do I believe Obama was born in Hawaii? Yes. Do I believe he is a danger to our 2A rights? Most definitely. We've had anti presidents before, we know what to expect. Let's focus our energy on those battles and prepare. He will become our president. When he does good for the country, let's support him. When he tries to take away our RKBA, let's be prepared to let all our reps know that they can be voted out if they do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Exhibit A: The Grandmother’s tape Exhibit B: No Original Birth Certificate Exhibit C: Indonesian citizenship Only Indonesian citizens could attend Indonesian schools at the time Barack Obama attended the Indonesian school where he was registered as Barry Soetoro. Exhibit D: U.S. Law In addition, according to U.S. law pertaining to births abroad, from “Dec. 24, 1952, to Nov. 13, 1986,” in order to register the child’s birth as a U.S.
    Let's look at your exhibits:

Exhibit A: The paternal grandmother stated he had "returned to his roots", this doesn't mean he was born there.

Exhibit B: Original birth certificate. I don't have an original birth certificate either, it was lost many years ago. Does that mean I'm not a U.S. citizen?

Exhibit C: Indonesian citizenship, take a look at Snopes and read it all including the Indonesian part:

snopes.com: Who Is Barack Obama?

Exhibit D: If he was born in Hawaii (as I believe he was and Hawaii says they have records) this is moot. On second thought, I'm going to research this one a little more. Research complete and I stand by my original statement of it being moot. See the following:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp
    Last edited by ronwill; 12-28-2008 at 10:23 AM. Reason: New info

gpbarth Guest
    One quick shot across your bows, ronwill. If you were to try to do anything that necessitates proof of birth, you will have to find some way of proving it. My wife's birth certificate was lost, and she had a duplicate sent to her from the hospital where she was born.

Try getting a passport without a birth certificate.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast